Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Age of the Characters

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

KOTORFanactic

KOTORFanactic

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1358 posts
Seeing as though we most likely won't get the ages of any of the characters, I thought it might be fun to speculate on it.

Here are my guesses

PC = Mid 20's
Mira = Mid 20's
Atton Rand = 28-36
Kreia = 40-50
Bao-Dur = 22-30
Mandalore = ?
T3-M4 = ?
Handmaiden = Early 20's
Visas Marr = Early 20's
Disciple = Early 20's
HK-47 = Since the Mandalore War 20-30
Darth Sion = 40's
Atris = Early 30's
Darth Nihilus = ? Perhaps 40's

Anyone else have any ideas?

Jeric Soran

Jeric Soran

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 38 posts
T3=5 Years because he was built by this twilek on Taris. Remember? Davik ordered him.

Ne'rou Karrik

Ne'rou Karrik

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 60 posts
I say
Pc; 24-32 or 32-38(depending on which head you choose) i seen many young and old heads in the screens. So i guess its ur choice how old ur pc is.
Mira:early 20s
Boa Dur: 28-36
Atton: 24-28
Handmaiden: ealry 20s
Disciple: 22-27
Kriea: 70s (i think i recall humans being able to live up to 120 or 140 in the star wars universe with ease)
Atris: i really wouldnt know....in some concept arts she looks remarkably young like 18 or something....but in other concept arts she looks around the ages of 30s or 40s.
Darth Sion: 50s or maybe mid 40s

thats all i know for now

rika

rika

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 282 posts

I say
Pc; 24-32 or 32-38(depending on which head you choose) i seen many young and old heads in the screens. So i guess its ur choice how old ur pc is.
Mira:early 20s
Boa Dur: 28-36
Atton: 24-28
Handmaiden: ealry 20s
Disciple: 22-27
Kriea: 70s (i think i recall humans being able to live up to 120 or 140 in the star wars universe with ease)
Atris: i really wouldnt know....in some concept arts she looks remarkably young like 18 or something....but in other concept arts she looks around the ages of 30s or 40s.
Darth Sion: 50s or maybe mid 40s

thats all i know for now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm...I'll guess:
PC - early 20's
Mira - early to mid 20's
Bao Dur - late 40's
Atton - mid 20's to late 20's
Handmaiden - late teens to early 20's
Disciple - late teens to early 20's
Kreia - early 60's to 80's
Atris - mid 20's
Darth Sion - 40's
Mandalore - late 30's to early 40's (i still think he is Canderous)
Visas Marr - early 20's to late 20's
HK 47 - 15 yrs
Darth Nihilis - same age as Kreia?

Baneblade

Baneblade

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 688 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Untrue, Venerable age is 80+
max non-force user age is just a bit over 100.

About Kreias age it's possible, however....

If Kreia is 70 her physical stats would have -3 age modifier, and mental stats +2 modifier.

but then again, I doubt the Devs incorporated the age modifications into KOTOR:TSL.

Lets see...

PC would have been between 16 to 20 during the mandalorian wars, which was some 8 years ago so 24-28 years.

Ne'rou Karrik

Ne'rou Karrik

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 60 posts
interesting......but i cant shake the feeling that humans live longer in Starwars....ohwell...thanx for the insight baneblade

Siorfin

Siorfin

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 62 posts
I think jedi can live longer the closer they get to the force. It is probably a "contraversial" topic but yoda did remark to luke he wouldn't look very good when he became 900 years old either. Most jedi probably die in battle or on missions so don't have the chance to live super long lives. From the first game I got the feeling joli was easily a couple hundred years old or more going by his coversations.

KOTORFanactic

KOTORFanactic

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1358 posts

yoda did remark to luke he wouldn't look very good when he became 900 years old either.

I think that was a simple joke. It really depends on species for venerable age.

Lord Satasn

Lord Satasn

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1054 posts
Yoda's species lives long....humans dont....when luke would be 900...he'd be 6 ft. under....there-in-lies the joke lol....I got that from the first time I saw that movie when I was a little kid

Chris Avellone

Chris Avellone

Inactive

• Members
  • 156 posts

Seeing as though we most likely won't get the ages of any of the characters, I thought it might be fun to speculate on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

PC - varies, depending on what you want your character to look like.
Atton Rand is 29-32.
Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.
Kreia looks 50, but like Yoda, who knows.
T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.
Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.
Mira is 23.

The others are not specifically referenced, but you can probably backtrack from their histories in the game to figure it out.

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts
63 in Mandalorian years? How long is a Mandalorian year? Is it like dogs that it is 1 human year to 7 dog years? Inquiring people want to know!

Baneblade

Baneblade

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 688 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From the Casting Doc we sent to LucasArts...

Atton Rand is 29-32.
Handmaiden, Disciple, and Visas Marr are all 25.
Kreia looks 50, but like Yoda, who knows.
T3 was built in K1, so he's only had 5 years of hard living.
Mandalore is 63 in Mandalorian years.
Mira is 23.

The others are not specifically referenced, but you can probably backtrack from their histories in the game to figure it out.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Danke, Herr Avellone.

KOTORFanactic

KOTORFanactic

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1358 posts
This gives another minor reason to do NPC sidequest. Very minor reason, but a reason nonetheless.

63 in Mandalorian years. either that is very old or fairly young.

T3. Only 5 years of age, and already he has plenty of battle scars. What the hell has Revan been making him do.

We can still speculate on the unconfirmed ages (i.e. Atris, Sion etc).

Judge Hades

Judge Hades

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 13912 posts

T3. Only 5 years of age, and already he has plenty of battle scars. What the hell has Revan been making him do.

Remember that one woman named Elise on Dantooine, well when her droid broke down Revan let her borrow T3 for a while, and she was quite satisfied thanks to T3's many custom upgrades it has.

Darth Nuke

Darth Nuke

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 819 posts
Perhaps Mandalore's ageing is like that of Aragonn from Lord of the Rings.

Lord Satasn

Lord Satasn

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1054 posts

Remember that one woman named Elise on Dantooine, well when her droid broke down Revan let her borrow T3 for a while, and she was quite satisfied thanks to T3's many custom upgrades it has.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol are u serious? I never knew u could do that....to me that whole side quest was weird....obviously she was pleasuring herself with a mechanical droid...I think it'd hurt more than anything....

Darth Sirius

Darth Sirius

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1410 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol are u serious? I never knew u could do that....to me that whole side quest was weird....obviously she was pleasuring herself with a mechanical droid...I think it'd hurt more than anything....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha (w00t)

Carth Vader

Carth Vader

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 655 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha (w00t)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(w00t) (w00t) I hope Lord Satasn was joking about not knowing that Hades_One was joking.

Darth Sirius

Darth Sirius

(10) Necromancer

• Members
  • 1410 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

haha (w00t)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(w00t) (w00t) I hope Lord Satasn was joking about not knowing that Hades_One was joking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t) Thats what I was (w00t) ing about. :)

Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 902 posts

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmm. Is the PC fully voiced? That would be a hell of a task.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users