Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Skill Tree

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

gilmarbange

gilmarbange

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
Hello, I would like to know how I can open the skill tree of the characters, I am referring to that screen that appears when you level up with the character and can choose the skill you want to acquire. thank you.

Silvaren

Silvaren

(3) Conjurer

• Members
  • 190 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Only during character creation or leveling up. It is planed to add acces to tree at any time during the game but it will be done in one of the future patch.
  • rjshae likes this

gilmarbange

gilmarbange

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts

Thank You.

Fimbultul

Fimbultul

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts

i hope they also make it possible to view the skill trees of npc's when you get the dialog popup to recruit them.

Edited by Fimbultul, 18 May 2018 - 02:02 PM.

• InsaneCommander and Wormerine like this

hilfazer

hilfazer

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 593 posts
I'm confused. What is unavailable outside of lvl up screen: skill lists or ability trees?
AFAIK there are no skill trees in this game.

Wormerine

Wormerine

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2443 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I'm confused. What is unavailable outside of lvl up screen: skill lists or ability trees?AFAIK there are no skill trees in this game.

The level up screen where you can see all skills available to your class with their required power level. It would be nice to be able to take a look at your skills at any time - I picked a lot of redundant buffs because of not remembering what skill exactly can another party member can pick later down the line.

Slotharingia

Slotharingia

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 448 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I really wish you could view mage's grimoires when in the level up screen.

• InsaneCommander and ShakotanSolari like this

redeux

redeux

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 5 posts

Would like to see this implemented as well. Seems like a fairly easy UI fix to add a link to the character tree from your character record. 

InsaneCommander

InsaneCommander

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 939 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer

I really wish you could view mage's grimoires when in the level up screen.

Was just going to mention this. I have Fassina in my team and I don't really want to change her grimoire because she can use most of the spells in the one she has. And everytime I level her up I forget to check which spells are in her grimoire... :facepalm:

Edited by InsaneCommander, 15 June 2018 - 05:26 PM.

• SerenityHarkness likes this

Myztik

Myztik

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 69 posts

They mentioned they are working on adding this

KentDA

KentDA

(2) Evoker

• Members
  • 62 posts

Another big change that would be nice is to see the party assist bonus at any time. Because last time I checked, the only time you could see the party assist bonus was during level up and if you checked the tooltip during a scripted event.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users