How The Game Begins Revealed In OXM Holiday Guide.

umm...3 sith lords?  I thought there could only be 2 at any time, a Master and an apprentice.

There is one sith lord for each prestige class, and KOTORII is set 4000 years before the movies so the sit might not have had that law yet.

PS sorry if the last parts wrong, I don't know much about Star Wars this is just a guess. :ph34r:

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

Finally the game will be live aware and will have DLC exclusive to Xbox live.

Get in. :o:):):):):)

Get in where??? post-1139-1093541316.gif

In there. <_< :ph34r:

Oh no. post-1139-1093543258.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

and its offical the thread is off track.... keep up the good work :blink:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Do you even know what the word exclusive means?

yes... do you! what I was meaning was that there may be DLC for the PC but it as well just that it will be different than the DLC for the Xbox. Thats all.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png