Something that I hope they do in this one...

First post!!! Yeah!!! :D

Anyway, I hope that in this game they give the player an experience something along the lines of Korriban. Not neccessarily the location or even gameplay, but just the experience itself...

In the first game, on my first playthrough up until Korriban the Sith were portrayed as just mindless bad guys that you had to kill. Once you reached Korriban, your general attitude about the Sith seems the same, until you get into the actual academy. You see the Sith's true personalities. They're normal people, they have flaws, hopes, and dreams. You especially see this with Yuthura, who is obviously a very troubled person. The likeability of the Sith in my first game transformed my goody two-shoes light side character into dark side within moments of talking to everyone in the academy. Korriban was an intimate way to see the Sith from another perspective as opposed to the "Evil, heartless bastards" portrayal that is all that is really shown earlier in the game.

Yuthura really affected my game experience. When the time came to kill her, I chose to spare her life. I actually cared about her. Converting her to the light side and then talking to her on Dantooine about her struggles with staying good was really interesting and satisfying.

What I hope Kotor II does is give us another kind of way to look into the true lives of the sith, not just the sith lords, but its aspiring students and flawed instructors. It gives the player a very interesting perspective.

I REALLY hope Kotor II has Yuthura as a playable character. She already has a backstory, and her conversion to the light would make a perfect "light/dark struggle" kind of thing. She was by far my favorite character in the last, and I hope to see her again in Kotor II...Well that's all. Hope everyone enjoyed reading my first post!!! :p

I REALLY hope Kotor II has Yuthura as a playable character. She already has a backstory, and her conversion to the light would make a perfect "light/dark struggle" kind of thing. She was by far my favorite character in the last, and I hope to see her again in Kotor II...

Seconded. Yuthura Ban was a great character.

I also second the part about Korriban. Put simply, Korriban is the best part of the game; the more areas that are inspired by it in TSL, the better.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

They also need the romance to be trite and end with a fade to black sex scene.

Ooooohh baby....

Wait, you could go and talk to Yuthura on Dantooine after you convert her to the lightside on Korriban? By the time I do this in the game Dantooine has been destroyed. I'm going to assume you have to do this before the Leviathan.

You assume correctly. I always play Korriban after the Leviathan, too....if only because I don't like the idea of going to all that work converting Yuthura only to have her get blown to chunky giblets by the Sith. But if you do Korriban as your first or second planet, you can fly to Dantooine and she'll be there. Same with that Kel Algwinn guy.

Wait, you could go and talk to Yuthura on Dantooine after you convert her to the lightside on Korriban?  By the time I do this in the game Dantooine has been destroyed.  I'm going to assume you have to do this before the Leviathan.

You assume correctly. I always play Korriban after the Leviathan, too....if only because I don't like the idea of going to all that work converting Yuthura only to have her get blown to chunky giblets by the Sith. But if you do Korriban as your first or second planet, you can fly to Dantooine and she'll be there. Same with that Kel Algwinn guy.

Right on. I learn new things about this game every day and I have beaten it several times.