Funniest Bug

Argonauts

Question

Im just interested in knowing what the funniest Bug you have seen and it can be any game. Ill tell mine

Sometimes I like to just watch my bro play a game for the storyline. 1 day I was watching him play Trespasser (its a jurassic park type)  My bro comes to this area where you need to cross a bridge to get to the other side. the space is like 10 to 14 people standing side by side. so my bro looks for a bridge which is a couple yards ahead but gets attack by a TRex and dies. he reloads a save game and this time he see's the TRex on the other side it see's my bro and runs to the bridge crosses it. my bro gets killed again. he complains that he should have used his best weapons and reloads the game again. So this time my bro is prepared so he comes to the same area the TRex see's My bro's character but instead of running to the bridge it runs directly at my bro character and falls off the cliff. My bro is like WTF did it just commit Suicide. He saved the game and quit looked up online and found out the bug in the game is that the    A I  tends to turn off sometimes at random lol

Edited by Argonauts
  • Like 1

With a Phaser or a Lightsaber it doesnt matter to me

3 answers to this question

It must be the floating corpse byt the starting dock that levelled up with you and other weird stuff.

EDIT: And Ruins level 2 baddies attacking themselves in an eternal internal conflict, heh.

Edited by IndiraLightfoot

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

The funniest was on one private wow cataclysm server. Devs implemented attack speed bonuses the wrong way. For example you had axe with 3.6s attack interval. And at 90% haste it was 3.6*(1-0.9) instead of 3.6/(1+0.9). With enough haste and bloodlust/time warp auto-attack damage was skyrocketing above any common sense :)

The server was up for 1+ year, but nobody questioned why are fury warriors periodically so good at pve))

Also it was hilarious to witness the Skyrim space exploration program run by the local giants.

As for PoE1, it was fun when Borresaine had Time Siphon enchant. In v2.00 quite often it's effect was removed only visually, but actually persisted after combat end :)

Edited by MaxQuest

There are some great bugs in PoE 2. So far one of my favorites:

The Chieftain of Tikawara had his bark VOed early on in testing, so he would say in a booming, cheerful voice, "Welcome to Tikawara!". If you attacked any of the villagers and went hostile then went into the Chief's hut, He would say it, but hed be running at your and attacking on the way. Gave a whole new meaning to the greeting and was easily one of my favorites :p

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...