Hm... since Konstanten's name already go misspelled I guess it's all just some bad joke.

Calisca is supposed to be very dead.

Durance was never mentioned to be part of Deadfire, Worthless Idiot is a nice idea but I doubt that this will be a final name.

Also there are sidekicks - which are not companions.

And also: all official companions and sidekicks are known by now.

Seems like somebody had fun with throwing a bunch of stuff onto that page.

On the other hand: this could have been pulled out of the beta code - and it's possible that some temporary companions (only available for a single quest for example) are not finalized yet which would explain some of the silly names. Could also just be ship's crew members.

This would also explain why there are old and dead companions from PoE: maybe there will be some flashbacks where they need the companions from PoE and that's why they are in the game code.

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Actually I always thought Durance would get a cameo in Pillars 2 (depending on his ending in Pillars 1 of course). I never expected him to return as a companion, but I always thought he might show up somewhere.

Edited by huang
  • Like 1

Anybody know if this is legit?

Comes from the Deadfirr d Bigmouth are definitely not charport's.

I don't really know but those are who I want the most in my party, also Devil Of CaRock.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...