Invisible, untargetable = cannot use Lay on hands on self

dunehunter

Question

So my Paladin/Rogue is badly injured in one combat, so I decide to turn invisible and heal myself with LoH, first I find I cannot target myself with it, then I realize invisible also gives u stats Untargetable. But I mean I just try to touch myself with the healing spell :)

Edited by dunehunter

3 answers to this question

Hey dunehunter, -dib-!

Let it be known that you guys really made it hard for me to stay professional in this post. :p

I'll get a suggestion in about being able to use LoH as a self target ability, my guess is it may be too difficult for the time and manpower we'd have to make the change, but who knows? Worth trying for sure!

You the best,

-Caleb

• Like 2

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

Hey dunehunter, -dib-!

Let it be known that you guys really made it hard for me to stay professional in this post. :p

I'll get a suggestion in about being able to use LoH as a self target ability, my guess is it may be too difficult for the time and manpower we'd have to make the change, but who knows? Worth trying for sure!

You the best,

-Caleb

Thx Cdiaz, I also find that I cannot cast any summon weapon spells, for example Kalakoth’s Minor Blight when I’m invisible.

• Like 1