Pirate Uniforms always bright blue on males

Vel Ricaud

Question

Since the Deadfire pack installed, and even after this recent hotfix patch today, the Deckhand, Boatswain, and Helmsman Uniforms look very blue on the main body for men, regardless of the color chosen.  However, they look fine on females.   I haven't heard of this issue from anyone else so far, so I'll also attach my DxDiag.txt in case the issue is on my end.

post-175254-0-91020700-1511323787_thumb.jpg

post-175254-0-53230700-1511323788_thumb.jpg

DxDiag.txt

4 answers to this question

I have this issue as well (although I don't have this hotfix installed - just came back from work and didn't read about anything in this regard.)

So yeah, it's not just you.

One question though: How is it the item description boxes for the armors are so large in your screenshots? It's a minor thing, but the boxes for weapons and armor are rather narrow for me and I have to scroll a lot. I find those in the screenshots more pleasing to the eye and would like to change it, if I could. It doesn't look like just a smaller font size to me...

Found out how to fix this issue. Posted it here and on Nexus, will require UABE and editing your resource.assets file. If you want to fix it yourself, open resources.assets, export dump Path ID 565 (m_M_CL15_Body_V01) and then edit the text file line 2 from  1 string m_Name = "m_M_CL15_Body_V01" to  1 string m_Name = "m_M_CL15_Coat_V01" and then use import dump on the text file you just edited onto Path ID 570 m_M_CL15_Coat_V01.

Edited by i liek katz
Added further required bits for the DIY fix