Stash Error

TangleRoots86

Question

Playing an adventure offline for 2 days yielded a few hundred items in my stash. (It didn't offer/force me to remove cards.) attempting to empty the stash causes the game to stick on the first card. Each subsequent click seems to click the card I attempted to remove from the stash, not allowing me to remove the cards. At this stage I have 1000+ cards in my stash, and I'm forced to disconnect after each scenario. Annoying.

13 answers to this question

Playing an adventure offline for 2 days yielded a few hundred items in my stash. (It didn't offer/force me to remove cards.)

What platform are you playing on?

If you're playing mobile, an uninstall/reinstall should likely clear things up with minimal effort.

If you're playing the steam version, it may be possible to delete some local save files to fix this.

Still looking for help. It now takes about 3 minutes to load my stash, which exceeds 2200 cards. I need to disconnect from the internet EVERY time I complete a scenario.

When I noticed that the Stash is not working properly offline, I stopped playing without wifi, so I cannot give you a reliable answer. But if your problem is mainly the inability to move the cards to the "Get rid of them! Please" window, try tapping on the card, hold it for a while and then drag it to the "trash" window. Maybe it will work.

I have a similar problem with the mobile app. I'm currently at 1200+ cards in my stash. There really needs to be a way to mass sell the stash cards.

Thousand times yes! :) Or even just "remove the cards from Stash without any gold gained, if offline". On mobile (Android), it also irks me immensely that I have to drag every single card - tap and drag, tap and drag, tap and drag. Could the devs consider adding a button "Sell" when you click on a card in Stash? Click, click is way faster than tap, hold, drag. Mass selling would be perfect (e.g. a small pop-up window with options "Sell cards from AD ... and checkboxes B, 1, 2, 3... "or lower", some checkbox "exclude Uncommon and rarer cards" and such...)

Edited by Jenceslav

Genpasha, try to contact Obsidian suport with your PFID (hexadecimal number in the Settings). It might be that you have some invisible card in the Stash. But first check by selecting All in the Stash, if there is no card of a type you forgot to check :)

Invisible cards did happen sometimes after the tutorial or whatever. Some tutorial cards (invisible) were in the Stash...

Months later, nothing is addressing this issue.

No updates have affected it. 

I have 2k+ cards, but can't play online and must wait for 5-10 minutes between scenarios as I wait for my stash to load. I have spent money on the game. Where is the support?