Charmed Fighter keeps hitting himself

Zan Lynx

Question

This might be an intended feature, and it's funny, but I sort of think it is a bug.

In a fight my Mercenary Fighter got himself charmed. He quickly killed the rest of the party. Then he spent time just hitting himself until he died.

Why do you keep hitting yourself? :)

6 answers to this question

I've got the enemies hitting themself bug as well. Somebody on reddit also reported it, too; seems like it's very common. Screenshot from https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/7dywgr/sudoku_feelsbadman/

ck5dd4melvyz.png

Some other weird things I got were Merc Rogue hitting herself constantly with her Blunderbuss, without being Charmed. Just recently I also got some enemies (only one I can remember right now is Engwithan Titan) just dropping dead when Near Death without any indication as to who killed it (the log just says "Engwithan Titan was killed"). The Titan also didn't look like it was hurt quite enough for a single hit from any of my characters to have one-shotted it.

Neglected to get screenies but I might try again tomorrow.

Edited by Lamppost in Winter

I've got the enemies hitting themself bug as well. Somebody on reddit also reported it, too; seems like it's very common. Screenshot from https://www.reddit.com/r/projecteternity/comments/7dywgr/sudoku_feelsbadman/

ck5dd4melvyz.png

Some other weird things I got were Merc Rogue hitting herself constantly with her Blunderbuss, without being Charmed. Just recently I also got some enemies (only one I can remember right now is Engwithan Titan) just dropping dead when Near Death without any indication as to who killed it (the log just says "Engwithan Titan was killed"). The Titan also didn't look like it was hurt quite enough for a single hit from any of my characters to have one-shotted it.

Neglected to get screenies but I might try again tomorrow.

It's simple:

Falero realized that committed a shameful act.

As he was samurai, the only choice was Hara-Kiri.

He took the action.

Done this with Moon Godlike Wizard

q22yrpP.png

Perebor steam

Hey guys!

Yeah we have a ton of issues with the Mataru Warriors, and great enemies that want to make the game easier for us :p. We have all the instances recorded above logged, but any other areas you see these happen feel free to make a new post about 'em.

You all the best,

-Caleb

• Like 1

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...