Hardwood and round holes 2K18

Leferd

Toronto's offence is actually pretty good. Lebron’s an unstoppable force so just concede that he’s going to get his.

Problem for the Raptors is they have to contain Love and Korver.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'd like to see T-Dot make it a series too, but the way they choked away game 1 was such a stomach punch that I think they may just be mentally broken.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm so torn right now.  I love watching this Celtics team that just refuses to lose no matter how many guys they are missing, but I'm sad that Sixersmania is on the verge of coming to an end.  Those turnovers by Philly late in the game and in OT killed them.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I no longer like Lebron James. He's a legit ****. He leads his team to a huge lead, purposefully allows Toronto back in, gets them all excited, then stabs them right through heart to end the torture. EVIL.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No one on planet Earth doubted that the basketball was going in.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Those chants rants are amazing.  "Dwight Howard is always waffling and complaining; he is a coach killer."  :lol:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

That was quite the beatdown the Celtics put on the Cavs, though I don't think they can count on LeBron having that poor a night again.  I can see King James coming back with a 40 point night in game 2.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Well, LeBron came back in game 2 and had a monster night, as expected, but it wasn't enough. Kevin Love had a good night and Kyle Korver did alright, but the Cavs got a bunch of nothing out of everyone else.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

JR Smith definitely deserved that chant.  What he did to Al Horford was borderline ejection worthy.  Not that it would have mattered since he did **** all that game.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I know that Steph Curry is still recovering from injury and knocking the rust off, but he's borderline more liability than contributor right now.  I feel the Dubs need to keep playing him so that he can work himself back into game shape, but Steve Kerr needs to find a better way to hide him on the defensive end, because the Rockets are coming at him every chance they get and he's getting torched.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Geez. Last I saw Houston just went on a 10-2 run to get it down to 12 points  almost half way through 3rd... go to check final score just now.. and, I chuckle. :p

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

That seemed liked it was the closest 41pt game I've ever seen.

Steph Curry got his swagger back. If this wasn't just an outlier and his shot is back for good then the Rockets are ****ed.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸