Is there another place to store items? I've been saving special items so I can equip them onto unused and future companions but the space management is becoming a nuisance. Is there anywhere else that items can be safely stored (like that big pot at the entrance of the great hall?)

Don't know if this is different on the Xbox, but think even on the PC version there is an option to make it bottomless. So maybe you can do that on the Xbox too? If not, maybe they had to limit it for RAM reasons or something. Shrug.

Suffering from the RPG-bug of "collect EVERYTHING", it can get pretty crowded in there :D

Ah sorry, maybe PC version is different from console. I dont know the console UI.

EDIT: Here is the PC UI. The treasure chest is the stash:

Pillars.png

Don't know if this is different on the Xbox, but think even on the PC version there is an option to make it bottomless. So maybe you can do that on the Xbox too? If not, maybe they had to limit it for RAM reasons or something. Shrug.

Suffering from the RPG-bug of "collect EVERYTHING", it can get pretty crowded in there :D

Yes I'm feeling the dread of the console curse lol. So after some research and review, I've grown confident that storing these items in the treasury box which my awards are delivered to is my loophole. So far, nothing has disappeared.

Because even on PC the performance of the game breaks down if you put too much stuff into your stash. On the consoles with potentially weaker hardware this issue is even worse. That's why your stash is limited. Don't know if chests on the floor are limited, too, bit I doubt it. It makes no difference for the game whether you sell stuff (it's in the merchant's stash) or put it into a container. The only real performance killer is the party stash.

• Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 2 weeks later...

I would highly recommend to keep your stash on a low number and DESTROY whatever junk you deem unnecessary on Xbox. The loading times are ridicolous right now (endgame) for me. Not lying it's almost five minutes for a RELOAD (switching areas is faster luckily).