Most Powerful Sith Lord Ever?

The midi...  m...  mmm...  m...  *COUGH*

I'll start again.

This page is funny:

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

;)

That has to be the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

By that list, Chewie had almost as much potential in the Force as Jacen Solo (for those who have read The Unifying Force will know how rediculous this is).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I must say, that site is quite amusing. I started reading a bit on the main page, and I didn't know if I should laugh, cry, or choke.

On a slightly different note, it's really hard to compare different Sith Lords or Jedi. Especially when you throw in skills that aren't sith/jedi specific. For example, Anakan/Vader was a super skilled pilot, but how much should that count for? Revan was a tactical and strategic genius, but how much is that worth? If the question is "Who would win in a fight?", then both those things are useless. But if it is "Who could rule the galaxy the best?", or a simple "Who is the most 'powerful'?", it's not very clear.

In addition, it really hard to compare the fighting skills of characters from different mediums or eras. We know Darth Maul was a very skilled fighter, considering how he handled Obi Wan and Qui Gon. But is he better than Darth Vader/Anakan at his prime? Which is superior: Revan's ability to stand up to hordes of blaster hits and instantly heal his wounds with a pile of medpacs, or Luke's ability to simply have 99% of all blaster shots aimed at him miss him by a mile?

his site is a bunch of horsesh1t. i think revan should be up there in third or fourth. but i understand luke placing high but that high is crazy. i mean sure he remade the jedi order he returned vader to the light and all that but i think if u took obi wan and look and threw them in a fight obi wan would win. he just had talent i think. of course im a big obiwan fan

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

HAHA rofl, check the URL.

Don't you all feel totally stupid for shouting corrections that do nothing than prove your geekiness?

Haha, supershadow wins... again!

And ur the fool that points it out. post-1139-1093381376.gif

So who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Don't you all feel totally stupid for shouting corrections that do nothing than prove your geekiness?

:)

I must say, that site is quite amusing. I started reading a bit on the main page, and I didn't know if I should laugh, cry, or choke.

On a slightly different note, it's really hard to compare different Sith Lords or Jedi. Especially when you throw in skills that aren't sith/jedi specific. For example, Anakan/Vader was a super skilled pilot, but how much should that count for? Revan was a tactical and strategic genius, but how much is that worth? If the question is "Who would win in a fight?", then both those things are useless. But if it is "Who could rule the galaxy the best?", or a simple "Who is the most 'powerful'?", it's not very clear.

In addition, it really hard to compare the fighting skills of characters from different mediums or eras. We know Darth Maul was a very skilled fighter, considering how he handled Obi Wan and Qui Gon. But is he better than Darth Vader/Anakan at his prime? Which is superior: Revan's ability to stand up to hordes of blaster hits and instantly heal his wounds with a pile of medpacs, or Luke's ability to simply have 99% of all blaster shots aimed at him miss him by a mile?

Precisely.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This is kind of off topic...I'll ask anyway. In Kotor I, Revan could either be female or male. Now, there are not any female sith lords that I know of, so is it safe to say that Revan HAD to of been a male? If there has been a female sith lord, who was it?

Sure there's been a female Sith Lord. Her name was Revan. Even if there were no female Sith Lords before or after her, Revan doesn't seem like the type that would get overly concerned about that.

:blink: i agree.

that would be a good signature...

hi, kettle. let me introduce you to pot.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Darth Sun Tzu, I noticed that you've developed a sudden interest in using various humorous smileys. Very amusing and appropriate in your topics.

Now supershadow is that last place I would trust. Revan does NOT belong that low on the list. And that midichlorien bull**** is stupid. The day supershadow is a reputable source Lucas will sell the rights to Star Wars.

Darth Sun Tzu, I noticed that you've developed a sudden interest in using various humorous smileys. Very amusing and appropriate in your topics.

Now supershadow is that last place I would trust. Revan does NOT belong that low on the list. And that midichlorien bull**** is stupid. The day supershadow is a reputable source Lucas will sell the rights to Star Wars.

I do like smilies but the ones on this forum are a bit limited so i went elsewhere for them. post-1139-1093415599.gif

As for ur point, i totally agree.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

No this is absolutely hilarious, roofles. A parody site with the purpose of poking fun at star wars geeks (FYI, as stated millions of times, I think Star Wars is a bunch of bullcrap, especially considering the newer movies, so I'm certainly not a hypocrite) which publishes false information with the intent of the said geeks jumping up and correcting them with information they memorized off the top of their head, because let's face it, that's what stereotypical fanboys do, and you all fall for it; hook, line, and sinker.

HAHA

R00fles, this is classic.

Edit: hey uncdeez, didn't I see you play on the JKA CTF Chop Shop servers?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Which is superior: Revan's ability to stand up to hordes of blaster hits and instantly heal his wounds with a pile of medpacs, or Luke's ability to simply have 99% of all blaster shots aimed at him miss him by a mile?

That power of Luke's is nothing to do with the force. I'm sure I've seen Arnie, Jean Claude Van Dame and Bruce Willis use the same power ;)

Unless they are all force sensitive too. Which might explain how Arnie became Govenor of California.......

OMG! He's a Sith Lord!!!

No this is absolutely hilarious, roofles. A parody site with the purpose of poking fun at star wars geeks (FYI, as stated millions of times, I think Star Wars is a bunch of bullcrap, especially considering the newer movies, so I'm certainly not a hypocrite) which publishes false information with the intent of the said geeks jumping up and correcting them with information they memorized off the top of their head, because let's face it, that's what stereotypical fanboys do, and you all fall for it; hook, line, and sinker.

HAHA

I dont like to repeat myself but i'm gonna.

You obviously like repeating urself. post-1139-1093466017.gif

I was checking out some sites on the net when I came across this list.

I was expecting Revan to be higher up it myself, and Malak's even on it!! Is this just a fools attempt to look like he knows something, or is this all true??

Vader is on it but palpiten isn't

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I was checking out some sites on the net when I came across this list.

I was expecting Revan to be higher up it myself, and Malak's even on it!! Is this just a fools attempt to look like he knows something, or is this all true??

Vader is on it but palpiten isn't

not one of u. when are people gonna learn that dantious palpatine is the real name of darth sidious and he later becomes the emperor. they are the same person. :angry:

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

HAHA

then why the darn heck are you on the "star wars forums" huh? "the stereotypical fanboys do" what this is out ragous "stereotypical fanboys" theres only 1 stereotype for guy's wich is the sport waching mega mainlyacks. and girls is the only caring about looks type or at least the only major ones... not saying anyone is any of them

HAHA

I dont like to repeat myself but i'm gonna.

You obviously like repeating urself. post-1139-1093466017.gif

i agree (again) he/she is a loser... sorry about the animation didnt come out ;)