Most Powerful Sith Lord Ever?

No this is absolutely hilarious, roofles. A parody site with the purpose of poking fun at star wars geeks (FYI, as stated millions of times, I think Star Wars is a bunch of bullcrap, especially considering the newer movies, so I'm certainly not a hypocrite) which publishes false information with the intent of the said geeks jumping up and correcting them with information they memorized off the top of their head, because let's face it, that's what stereotypical fanboys do, and you all fall for it; hook, line, and sinker.

HAHA

R00fles, this is classic.

Edit: hey uncdeez, didn't I see you play on the JKA CTF Chop Shop servers?

then why the darn heck are you on the "star wars forums" huh? "the stereotypical fanboys do" what this is out ragous "stereotypical fanboys" theres only 1 stereotype for guy's wich is the sport waching mega mainlyacks. and girls is the only caring about looks type or at least the only major ones... not saying anyone is any of them

...What? ;) (I thought palpatine was the senator) Well, there's nothing to say that hasn't been said...so..........uh.............................So.....you guys like this new fangled thing called "Electricity"?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast