I think it would be great if you could add "sell all" button for each stash category (armour weapons, etc.). Also a new category for stuff you want to keep and never sell - I have sold stuff too often just because there were 4 pages of weapons and I hadn't paid attention whilst trying to sell everything.

Also get rid of camping supplies - I really can't understand why we can carry all the armour in the world (an incidently - no matter how poor a shopkeeper is, he always has a couple of 100K lying around to buy your stuff) but are limited to 4 days worth of camping.

Edited by ArnoldRimmer

Changes to the sell interface would be most welcome. Clickclickclick is not so much fun. I'd like to be able to flag items I want to keep, and then "sell all" for everything else visible there.

I'm all for dumping camping supplies, if we get some other form of restricted resting instead, e.g. single-use camping sites only (plus inns and stronghold of course). There should certainly be far less of them available; in my first PotD run I think I only had to go back for more supplies once, and that was during an Od Nua run. 

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Changes to the sell interface would be most welcome. Clickclickclick is not so much fun. I'd like to be able to flag items I want to keep, and then "sell all" for everything else visible there.

I'm all for dumping camping supplies, if we get some other form of restricted resting instead, e.g. single-use camping sites only (plus inns and stronghold of course). There should certainly be far less of them available; in my first PotD run I think I only had to go back for more supplies once, and that was during an Od Nua run. 

That's true... Camping supplies even on PotD were way too plentiful. So much so that they didn't really matter much. I don't think I rested much less in that game than in BG2. Then again, getting really low on resources half way through a big dungeon and having to backtrack all the way isn't very fun either. What I wish they'd do is what they were planning at the beginning of development in the first game. Have designated campsites on the maps the only places where you can rest up outside of inns. You still see them on a lot of maps in PoE and usually you find camping supplies there now. That would give them a bit of control about where people are resting, i.e. they could set it up in a way that you're not always fighting the boss battle at full strength. It could also lead to a cool dynamic where you're running low but know there must be a place to rest up soon so you're deciding to power through. In dungeons they could also made to be harder to find, little sanctuaries hidden away or sealed off. That would add an extra reward to exploration.

I would strongly suggest that OBS reworks the sorting algos for the stash. If you leave it unsorted it's ok, but if you have a lot of items and sort it and then flip pages the sorting algo is applied over and over again. Flipping pages takes forever on a slower computer.

If the player sorts the stash, then we can assume he want's to leave it that way for quite a while. Then why not save the stash in the new order? Can't be so hard. Applying a sorting algo on every page flip is not a good solution. Sorting a lot of items takes a lot of time while saving the new order in memory doesn't.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods