Confirmed: Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

• 4 weeks later...

I added extra beta access for 20 bucks. Hope the Beta starts early so I can get value for that!

There's an optional "Extra Beta Access" we can apply to our Pledges. What does this mean? Say I already pledged for a package with beta access what do I get if I get extra beta access?

Presumably, you uh... waste your money? Or well, it still goes to Obsidian, so its a good cause.

There's an option to add Beta Access for $20 now (separate from the Extra Beta Access option). You've got about 20 minutes to change your pledge to add it if you want to.

Hopefully Obsidian will treat anyone who picked Extra Beta Access without having beta access in their base pledge as having beta access. Not doing so would seem a little harsh.

There's an option to add Beta Access for $20 now (separate from the Extra Beta Access option). You've got about 20 minutes to change your pledge to add it if you want to.

Hopefully Obsidian will treat anyone who picked Extra Beta Access without having beta access in their base pledge as having beta access. Not doing so would seem a little harsh.

Surely that's the point? They both have the same icon.

But now you have me worried...

Surely that's the point? They both have the same icon.

I suspect it is yes. They probably added "beta access" to make it clear that it wasn't just for people who already had beta access through their main pledge.

But now you have me worried...

Sorry  :ermm:
Edited by JerekKruger