New Bundle: Ghost and Goblins

While I like Special Offers and encourage the developers to come up with some every now and then, I must say I am a little underwhelmed with this one. If you don't care for dice, you can pay the same $4,99 and buy 12 chests instead of 10 + a new dice set + a promo monster.

8 new boons (and up to 2 of these could be new dice) or one new die skin and one... monster? I'm not sure I would recommend the second option...

Cheers!

Mauricio

Edited by MauGibrin

New monsters Are nice!

;)

There is a spiritual tradition in Brazil that tells about "encostos", spirits that can follow you around everywhere you go, usually to influence you (and more ofter than not, in a negative way). This one is not really a monster, but an "encosto"...  :fdevil:

Cheers!

Mauricio

Edited by MauGibrin
  • Like 1

While I like Special Offers and encourage the developers to come up with some every now and then, I must say I am a little underwhelmed with this one. If you don't care for dice, you can pay the same $4,99 and buy 12 chests instead of 10 + a new dice set + a promo monster.

8 new boons (and up to 2 of these could be new dice) or one new die skin and one... monster? I'm not sure I would recommend the second option...

I think that's fair, but for someone madly obsessive like me, spending the price of a sandwich on some stuff I can't get any other way is a pretty easy decision.

The ghosts that emerge from the dice are excellent (although not sure I care for the font on the numbers).

• Like 1

Can someone detail exactly what is available / when the offer expires?

Having not loaded up the game myself (still waiting for the ability to transfer accounts to either Android / Steam) - are these things you can't ever get elsewhere, like Treasure Chests? 

Would be nice if these things were advertised elsewhere and clearly so I don't end up missing out on content while waiting for a bug-free/full-content experience... 

I also think it's really a bad idea to offer money only timed exclusives without any real promise/commitment that our content will transfer over to other platforms... because I will be mad if i buy this to support to app only to find it won't work on Steam when the day finally comes.  

Thanks for any reply

Edited by wakasm

The bundle is $5 and it includes:

- 10 Treasure chests

- "Spooky" Dice

- Ghost Goblin Monster Promo Card  (Cannot be evaded, automatically defeated, makes bane checks in the remainder of the scenario 2 harder, but boons 3 easier)

Currently the dice and card do not appear to be available any way other than this bundle.

Also, Aarik posted this image over in the Announcements section of the forum:

pa-gif-ghost-n-goblin-938x480.gif

Thanks, I never saw it because it's pinned. I would never look there, I only look at the newest threads that show up, like the most recent blog posts thread of upcoming cards.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on both places now.   Regardless, I hope that they do a better job at highlighting promo stuff, because impossible to get stuff once it's gone is no fun once you've missed it.  

I'll suppose I'll support it in hopes that one day, my content is transferable, since I made the mistake of starting on IOS.  

• Like 1

Thanks, I never saw it because it's pinned. I would never look there, I only look at the newest threads that show up, like the most recent blog posts thread of upcoming cards.

I guess I'll have to keep an eye out on both places now.   Regardless, I hope that they do a better job at highlighting promo stuff, because impossible to get stuff once it's gone is no fun once you've missed it.  

I'll suppose I'll support it in hopes that one day, my content is transferable, since I made the mistake of starting on IOS.  

We are adding a news queue to the game so you don't have to actually come to the forums to know when something new has been added.

Content won't be transferred... You have it all sitting right there in your PlayFab ID.  We are going to use something like Facebook to be able to use the PFID# on another device (or platform in the case of PC) and all your stuff will be there waiting for you.

The Facebook login is purely optional.

• Like 1