One month later....

Not all people here native english.  Tragedy or whatever just seems weird fight.

Me?  Don't stay awake at night worrying about AD4.  No breathless diatribes.  Do wonder why devs make announcements and then not do it.  Can't remember where it was, but dev said something like big news in a few weeks or something and I think it's been longer.  Don't mind the delay nearly so much as the stringing along.

Play almost every day and heppy with the game.  Just think making an announcement to placate complainers adn   then not doing it is worse than not saying antyhing at all.

• Like 2

Just finished first scenario of AD4.  No, it finished me.  I blame the cards, of course!  Great fun, though.  I looked to see when dev said that it would be released. Turns out it was more than one week and less than one month.  That would be weeks, which means the dev didn't lie.  Now it is not tragedy.  It's comedy.

• Like 2

Just saw on board game geek that AD4 finally dropped. Hate to say it but at this point the honeymoon is kind of over. It's my fault I bought the season pass but I really should have been patient but I wanted to support the game, and now I'm just kinda ... Meh. I still like the game but I'm just past the point where the dlc really gets me excited. Someday I'll probably re download the game and try the new paths but I'll most likely wait until everything is done.

As far as a "Skull and Shackels" ... No way I'll pay a dime not unless everything is released at once.

As far as a "Skull and Shackels" ... No way I'll pay a dime not unless everything is released at once.

Understandible.  I'm silly so probably buy it all day one, but along with silly I'm really patient.

I do have hope, though.  The mechanics may be more complicated, but the team will have more experience with teh engine.  may well be that we're pleasantly surprised.

Guys, it's already been one day and still the adventure five isn't out. 

I'm outraged.

/bad irony

Of course I'm kidding guys. The 4th deck is great, and I really enjoyed playing it with my phone even if already posses the boardgame, cause I get all the shiny stuff from the chests :p

Great work. A few bugs here and there, but for me nothing that makes the gam unplayable. Thank you for delivering us this gem of a game. Take your time, we'll support you :) 

• Like 1