Quest Characters not getting level rewards

Jaxom Faux

Question

Had to replace my phone and reinstalled pathfinder as of the newest version, my story characters seem ok, but my quest characters are gone. Started a new set of quest characters and found that i'm not getting my level based rewards after each quest.

Ideas?

I am also having this problem. I finally got through story mode, and so wanted to start playing quest mode so I could actually play with specialized roles. I started a party with three experienced characters and 3 new ones, and after I completed the scenario (ran out of time/blessings) the new characters leveled up several times but no characters received any rewards whatsoever. It showed that they leveled up, but then proceeded directly to the 'make your deck legal' screen. I thought perhaps I would have to start a new quest to choose the rewards/power fears etc., but completed another game with the same group (once again running out of time). They leveled up further, but no rewards of any kind, or being able to assign stats/cards feats/ etc. Very disappointing :(

• Like 1

I just tried it again with a completely fresh party of level one characters, 6 in number, Mesriel, Kyra, Ezren, Seelah, Valeros, and Seoni. Ran out of time once again, it showed they leveled up several times, and then when I pressed continue went directly to the 'make your decks legal again' phase, then ended. :(

• Like 1

I am having this problem as well. It began after the last download/patch. Only in quest mode, the chars I am using are Amiri, Lini, and Kyra. I was about level 10 (all of them) when the patch happened. The level rewards skipped are for levels: 11, 13, 15. 11 and 13 are cards, 15 was a power point, which I hope to get when u fix this. I don't remember if 11 and 13 were wins or losses; 15 was a loss. Normal difficulty. I got the Xp, clicked the little continue button, and it took me straight to deck building. I used to always click Amiri's continue button. Level 14 (reward received) and 15 (reward not received) I clicked Lini's continue button.

iPad mini 4, ios 9.3.4, pfid: I don't know, can't find it.

Pass and play and permadeath off.

And the team order was listed as above. Please let me know if I can provide any more info.

I loooove this game. This is the first major bug I've encountered, so you guys did a really great job. Keep it up!

Party were Ezren, Seoni, the warrior and the monk. no one was killed on the party just ran out of time.

Just delete Ezren twice because of the same glitch. One going to Level 30 and second time going to level 10, they missed the card and skill status bonus. Also had Seoni lose a free item bonus.

Edited by Archangelrey

Still wait for Patch 1.0.3.7 Banana Bundle :getlost:

I also am having this problem.

Ipad air 2.

First, I did quests with just priest and rogue and can't remember having any problems.

I bought the bundle and added 4 other new characters to my level 6 priest and rogue. No one got their level rewards.

I deleted everyone and just did a quest with priest rogue and wizard. No one got level rewards. Deleted them, tried again with same configuration. Theyou different that time. Played again with those characters and they did not get thier level 6 rewards.

Guess I'll wait and hope this is fixed soon. Not getting the level rewards takes a lot of the fun out. :(

I just tried it again with a completely fresh party of level one characters, 6 in number, Mesriel, Kyra, Ezren, Seelah, Valeros, and Seoni. Ran out of time once again, it showed they leveled up several times, and then when I pressed continue went directly to the 'make your decks legal again' phase, then ended. :(

I have the same problem with a party of 2: Kyra and Sajan, missed levels 2 thru 5 rewards (skill, power, card and Ally)

Also had this problem happen for my level 20 Merisiel Card feat :(. Seems to be happening if you lose a scenario, but still level up. Missing out on a boon card doesn't bother me much, but missing out on a feat really hurts the character. 

Should I restart a new Merisiel, or do you think they will retroactively give the missing card/power/skill feats that were skipped? Merisiel was my highest level quest character, so this is really disappointing :(

Same here... got my party to level 9 and I should have gotten a Spell as a reward. Pressed on "Continue" and game went straight to deck rebuilding without giving me a spell for each character.

I did loose a scenario due to timer running out.

This has happenned to me quite a few times now. Each time has been when the party failed the quest mode mission, but had experience points allocated. The game bypasses the reward screen, but the character advancement sheets show rewards have been reached, but there have been none actually awarded. Every new party in quest mode..

Galaxy tab a

Android 6

My experience has been that you can avoid this by choosing the forfeit option before you actually reach the end. Not sure why.

If you are victorious it doesn't seem to cause this error, so for now that might be a stopgap fix.

• Like 1

My experience has been that you can avoid this by choosing the forfeit option before you actually reach the end. Not sure why.

If you are victorious it doesn't seem to cause this error, so for now that might be a stopgap fix.

Thanks Kiirnodel, i will have to give it a try. I couldn't see a way to collect stuff for a new party and still succeed in the early period to get feat rewards. Ta