Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

1.0.3 patch notes are out!

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

da_mayor

da_mayor

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

Yeah, I still can't get the Skill Feat for Lem that he missed from dying on Black Fang's Dungeon. :(

That character is never going to be able to get that skill feat.  If you want a fully-stocked Lem, you're going to have to build a new one from scratch.  The fix made sure this won't happen again, but it can't fix the characters who've already suffered it.

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2310 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
This... The bug fix is not retroactive.

Edited by Hannibal_PJV, 28 May 2016 - 11:15 AM.

ThreeEyedSloth

ThreeEyedSloth

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Steam:ThreeEyedSloth
  • PSN Portable ID:ThreeEyedSloth
I thought the retroactive part meant they couldn't retroactively award your missing feat. That's a bummer.

Baron33

Baron33

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Since patch 1.0.3, I lost a great part of my gold (4000 !) and Daily gold don't work (countdown disappeard)

Help me !

max1968

max1968

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Download and Game STOP WORK. Download on ipad2 with iOS 9.3.1 . Game start but say you're not connected to internet. Please login. I press login but nothing happened. Of course i'm connected to Internet with 3G and WI-FI.

Adequis

Adequis

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 1 posts
Hey, I woke up today to play, and my gold was gone, my daily gold subscription was gone. I saw a handy restore button. Which I did... And didn't help.

Love it if you could fix this. It listing my gold as a -1. I did update to 1.0.3.

Cheers!

Hannibal_PJV

Hannibal_PJV

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2310 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Relaunch your Game Center app before going to Pathfinder adventures game. Sound like game Center Connection has been cut for some reason.

kittenhoarder

kittenhoarder

(0) Nub

• Initiates
  • 4 posts
Since the update, I haven't been able to collect any daily gold. The clock keeps resetting. Also, it has said I have 1 day remaining for like 3 days now.
  • Funnyfrog likes this

iammikeDOTorg

iammikeDOTorg

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:iammikeDOTorg

Since the update, I haven't been able to collect any daily gold. The clock keeps resetting. Also, it has said I have 1 day remaining for like 3 days now.

Ditto. Timer resets every day. Haven't been able to collect since patch.

Funnyfrog

Funnyfrog

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 26 posts

Same problem

da_mayor

da_mayor

(5) Thaumaturgist

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer

See this topic, here...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users