Displayed Spell lost at end of scenario

icdumppl

Question

iOS version

Lost 'agility' after defeating villian

Never was given a chance to recharge it

Was playing poison pill with 6 characters, dont know all the cards used since it was the last roll....

Agility was played on the check, not before hand,

Valeros had also used a shocking longbow on the check from a different location

After defeating villian i saw the agility spell displayed, but the longbow came up asking to be recharged then it went to villian defeat cut scene, then rewards, then deck building/vault, but agility was no longer in the decks

4 answers to this question

Valeros had also used a shocking longbow on the check from a different location

If Valeros was the one who used the Agility spell, then it would have been banished, as he has neither the Arcane nor the Divine skill to recharge it. This means the card is removed from the character entirely, so you won't see it to redistribute it at the end of the scenario.

Edited by Feywood

Hmm... Valeros playing the Shock Longbow +1 to assist in the check (but not being the one to attempt the check) shouldn't have let you play Agility. The character attempting the check would have to be using their Dexterity skill.

So, if the character playing it did have the Arcane or Divine skill, then perhaps the bug is that it shouldn't have been playable at all.

It was meri doing check, with recharged Returning throwing axe, no sneak as other character present at location

Kyra used agility at the time of check

Valeros dropped the shocking longbow from afar

Multiple blessings were used

Was given the choice to recharge long bow but not agility

Most likely its cause agility is not recharged till end of turn

Game finished before end of turn so it stayed displayed and got banished as far as i can tell

Just seems odd that its never been reported as i would assume things like strength/agility/sagacity/.....is brilliance in this set? Would of been used on the villian before. Which leads me to believe it is some interaction screwing up card recovery

Just seems odd that its never been reported as i would assume things like strength/agility/sagacity/.....is brilliance in this set? Would of been used on the villian before. Which leads me to believe it is some interaction screwing up card recovery

I've used these to nuke the villain before, and they generally grant me a recharge, so it shouldn't be a bug with a specific card. Best theory I can come up is - you actually got a case of the "displayed card gets stuck" bug, but since it was the villain fight - you never even knew. This bug usually causes the stuck card to get discarded or banished, so this might account for your experience.

You can use the 'Mark Solved' button beneath a post that answers your topic or confirms it's not a bug.

The time that devs don't have to spend on the forum is a time they can spend on fixing the game.