Game bug (maybe Quest specific?) - Can't continue

Justin Davis

Question

I was doing a quest, and lost to the Goblin Raider.  The game wanted me to bury a weapon or item, but won't allow me to actually select one to bury.  All the cards are highlighted, but touching them does nothing.  I've tried quitting the game through the menu, and even quitting the game though the iOS, but every time I try to start a quest, it takes me back to this spot.

8 answers to this question

Yeah, this one got me the first time I ran into it.

I tapped the card and all it did was zoom up like normal.  Then, I saw I could drag it .... but I didn't remember where to drag it to ... lol

So, for bury, you have to drag the card out of your hand and over to the bottom left corner of the screen beside the discard pile.  Being consistent and having a Bury button would have been definitely less confusing.

Nightfind

That isn't the issue here.  Tapping doesn't do anything.  I can't drag anything.  I can change character screens, check the current Blessing, go into the vault and even the store, but nothing else on the main screen responds.  I'll upload some images in a bit, if that will help.