[UI question] how can I view the contents of a location without moving there?

Faranim

Question

If I previously scouted a location (augry, harsk power, spyglass, etc), but no characters are currently at the location, how can I go back and review the cards there?

I tried the little blue map/eyeball thing on the left side of the screen, but I can't find a way to zoom into a location or view the revealed cards there.

Sometimes I leave the location (e.g the top card is a spell that I want Ezren to acquire), but later forget which location it was at.

8 answers to this question

This would be awesome.  I actually wanted to be able to do this during the "Beginning of turn" action.  Specifically:

Lem closed a location and ended his turn.  His next turn, he had a blessing in his hand.  He also had several different blessings in his discard pile.  I wanted to be able to check what kind of cards were at which locations so he could decide whether to use his Versitile Performance power to swap for one of the blessings in his discard pile (and if so, which one), or keep the one he had.  I'd need to be able to look at everything without moving past the begginning-of-turn actions.

• Like 1

"I need a lie-down" is the new "I'll be in my bunk..."

Yup, I really would like this, posted a feature request for it a few days ago. Being able to examine location decks from the map, and also being able to look at the map at all times (the button currently gets disabled in some situations, like during encounters, or when being asked whether you want to close a location, etc.)

That would be nice, Additionally it would be nice to look at your other characters hands while reordering cards with things like Spyglass or Augery.

So many times I am trying to decide what to encounter next and am like "Does my other character have a blessing for X stat?"

• Like 1

I agree that the majority of bug fixes are more urgent, but I don't think that means posting feature requests is a bad idea either. It surely helps the team to see what we want for the future and probably makes it easier for them to prioritise for future updates.

• Like 1