I got Maneha and set her up with Spelltongue and the Unlabored Blade. I have both Frenzy (=33% attack speed) and Bloodlust (+20% attack speed when kill two). The character screen does not say "suppressed" and it list both effects next to the character icon.

I also have "Mourning Gloves" which add 10% attack speed on kill and it also shows on the character portrait.

Do all three stack giving +33 + 20 + 10= +63% attack speed? None of the weapons have Durgan Steel but one has speed and the other steals 15% attack speed. I'm also using Vulnerable Attack while wearing Maneha's armor (-25% recovery) and I don't see any recovery bar after attacking.

If they all stack is it 1.33 frenzy*1.2 bloodlust *1.1 mourning gloves * 1.2 speed * 1.15 spelltongue  = 2.42 + 0.2 dual wield = 2.62 - 0.2 vulnerable - 1.25 armor = 1.17 for zero recovery I just tried with heavy brigandine armor and still no recovery bar.

I also took blood thirst for zero recovery after a kill - I think this is wasted as this set up looks to be zero recovery after two kills.

With Spelltongue extending durations she has a never ending Frenzy, Savage Defiance and Mourning gloves. It  is like crazy powerful.

I remember testing a Monk's Swift Strikes with Frenzy and Swift  Strikes always got suppressed.

I'm pretty positive it does, as it falls under a 'passive' boost, like Dual Wield style, which stack forever and ever, rather than an 'active' boost, which you can only have one of. And yeah, Spelltongue is broken good. Kinda fun at times seeing how much crap it can break the game with, which is fun, but the actual watching the demi-god murder things gets me bored pretty quickly. Dual Spell tongue can pull it off as well for any class, if you want to Branch out from Barb. A little more dangerous, as it builds slower, so if monks knock you prone at the start, buffs could wear off.

Off the top of my head, I'd guess yes, as it's a Modal, which should be their own category. (Passive+Weapons/Armor/Active/Modal). On the other hand, I've had plenty of Actives overwrite Pallegina's auras, so who knows. (Modals in generally are really inconsistent in how they're handled in general).

edit-just tested and newp,don't stack. Guess go go spelltongue fighter keeping a 25% haste to go with his +20 acc and defenses as well as -20% of the armor penalty.

Edited by Teioh_White

on a related note, does swift aim (ranger modal) stack with frenzy? I wonder if fighter is the only class with a stacking speed boost, albeit additive (armored grace).

No, it doesn't stack. 

Chanters are the other class who can stack two different speed abilites: Frenzy or Outlander's Frenzy or Alacrity (or potions) stack with Sure-Handed Ila. That's because the chant only buffs ranged attack speed and not universal attack speed. So with a chanter you can get *1.5 ranged attack speed if you use Outlander's, *1.6 with Frenzy (Sanguine Plate) and *1.75 with Alacrity. Add a durgan refined speed weapon like Rain of Godhag Field or Engwythan Sceptre and you have no recovery with Outlander's. With Alacrity you can even use any durgan refined ranged weapon (that doesn't have to be reloaded) to reach 0 recovery.

By the way: did anybody test that new Blackbow spell on wizards?  

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

• 3 weeks later...

With Alacrity you can even use any durgan refined ranged weapon (that doesn't have to be reloaded) to reach 0 recovery

Durgan steel adds + 1,15 attack spped?

Can You explain how exactly DAoM and durgan can negate recovery time to 0?

Edited by Gs11

watch it with the mourning gloves... those things have a bug (3.01) where they remove health instead of add.  it's not a lot either way, but it's there.  don't think it stacks, but it could conceivably knock you out if you are at very low endurance.

With Alacrity you can even use any durgan refined ranged weapon (that doesn't have to be reloaded) to reach 0 recovery

Durgan steel adds + 1,15 attack spped?

Can You explain how exactly DAoM and durgan can negate recovery time to 0?

Alacrity is +50%, Swift Aim is +20% and Durgan is +15% so 1.5*1.2*1.15 = 2.07 zero recovery naked or with Duragn robe or padded.

A Speed bow would let you use Twinned Arrow and get zero recovery - 1.5*1.15*1.2 = 2.07

Without Alacrity you'd get 1.15*1.2*1.2 = 1.656 with speed, swift aim and durgan, 1.9 with gauntlets of speed

With Frenzy, speed, durgan, gauntlets and Twin arrow - 1.25*1.2*1.15*1.15 = 1.98 almost zero naked or with durgan robes. This is probably the best sustainable speed without using potions but limited to the duration of Outlander's Frenzy

Alacrity doesn't stack with Swift Aim or Frenzy. At least not last time I checked (2.03). Those are universal speed buffs, working with melee and ranged and they will suppress each other. Doesn't matter if they come from abilities or potions. What does stack is Alacrity (or Swift Aim) with Sure-handed Ila. The later only boosts ranged speed and therefore doesn't get suppressed by the others, which are universal speed buffs. 

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Swift still doesn't stack with Frenzy or Alacrity in 3.0 for what it's worth. The speed portion does work for ranged attacks with Ila, though the reload half of the Chant won't stack. And slightly off topic, if going Melee Ranger, Swift can be activated at the same time as Savage attack, further making a consistent rule for modals difficult. (Further off topic, Savage seems to be bugged to be +0.4 mod, -10 acc at the moment. Yay for melee's, I suppose.)