Have re-read Braven's reply. I wasn't attentive. He wrote they don't stack in the sense that one gets suppresed. Not that they cannot be active at the same time.

So, can say that: "you can have active at the same time: one defensive, one aura, and multiple offensive modals (except for the ranger's exclusive ones)".

Or there are still exceptions?

For the rogue, the problem is that they both provide the same buff of 20% melee damage and that part doesn't stack. Technically, you can have both active (and the negative parts, like the -5 accuracy penalty of Savage attack, is not suppressed). Imagine "same buff" modals don't stack, though I can't think of any others which are exactly the same like that.

I have noticed some modals don't stack with activated abilities. For example, disciplined barrage doesn't stack with the gallant focus modal.

Edited by Braven

Gallant's Focus stacks with Reckless Assault while Savage Attack doesn't. Also ranger's modals are considered in the aura category (even if they affect only the ranger) and can't coexist with Gallant's Focus. There are things that don't make sense...