Can someone list known spells that stack with other spells?

Sickened and Weakened stack. No matter if spell or something else. It's a very powerful debuff and can be cheap, too.

All spells that give bonus to deflection stack with crowns for the faithful - giving you up to +50 deflection besides other benefits.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Sickened and Weakened stack. No matter if spell or something else. It's a very powerful debuff and can be cheap, too.

All spells that give bonus to deflection stack with crowns for the faithful - giving you up to +50 deflection besides other benefits.

I think the fortitude and will debuff stack but not the might and cons debuff.

It's more about understanding general rules.

As unconsistent as it may seem, stacking/non-stacking is almost always based on an underlying rule.

Inspiring Liberating and Greater Frenzy stack with everything because they are "passive talents" even if applied to active skills.

Body atunement stack because it is a "stealing effect", meanwhile borrowed instinct has been coded as a debuff AND a separate (conditional) buff. The other side-effect of "stealing" effect is that they end when the initial target dies. Borrowed instinct don't. But borrowed instinct don't stack with Devotion of the faithfull.

They are not that much "true exception" : for exemple FoD accuracy bonus is the single effect which accuracy inherent bonus (like spell accuracy bonus) does not stack with various accuracy buff.

Edited by Elric Galad

By the way I have NO idea about time parasite stacking because I never used it.

Sounds like... you had the idea to slow those dragons via multiple time parasites and try to interrupt them to death :)

Edited by MaxQuest

More about stacking it with alacrity or outlander's frenzy :-

Well, different speed increases do stack. With the only exception of swift aim and Sure-Handed chant's reloading (swift-aim's 50% overrides those 20% from the chant).

Probably multiple time parasites casted on different targets will stack too. But not sure if it is worth it, since you can reduce recovery only to zero, not below it. (I mean it won't start reducing attack phase time)

Edited by MaxQuest

Yup I know, but reducing it to zero when you use a 2hander without speed enchant, full plate and vulnerable attack would already be nice :-)

In addition, different speed increases from SPELLS (and active abilities) usually don't stack. That's the point.

My hope comes from the the fact that cipher Steal Spells like body attunement do stack. So it may work.

You're right by the way: not necessary to have more than 1 or maybe 2 parasites at a time.

Edited by Elric Galad

In addition, different speed increases from SPELLS (and active abilities) usually don't stack. That's the point.

Hmm, so Time Parasite will override the speed bonus from Otlander's Frenzy? That's something to test...

P.S. Also I have a strange feeling regarding speed enchants (i suspect them speeding up only the hand they are used on). So 1h + durgan-refined shield might be short from dual-wielding not by 20%, but only by 5%. Although not tested yet.

Edited by MaxQuest