ToI accidentally dismissed Durance................

Ya I am trying to do my first TC run.  Best I have beaten the game on is PotD/ToI...want that achieve!  this would disable it. So either hire another priest or do my first run ever without one.....debuffing dragons without that massive ACC bonus priests give (Blessings of the Faithful) will not be easy.....

Have gun will travel.

Lol you guys use him that much on the front line that he needs a shield and weapon focus you may as well hire a paly instead tongue.png

Sure, but it's fun to try different setups.

Personally I don't dig Durance as a front-line caster, he's still too fragile. His health usually wears down the quickest in "regular" fights and in tough ones he's too busy casting to do much. So GM and Hiravias have worked out better for me in that role. But I have tried, and it does work.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Lol you guys use him that much on the front line that he needs a shield and weapon focus you may as well hire a paly instead tongue.png

Sure, but it's fun to try different setups.

Personally I don't dig Durance as a front-line caster, he's still too fragile. His health usually wears down the quickest in "regular" fights and in tough ones he's too busy casting to do much. So GM and Hiravias have worked out better for me in that role. But I have tried, and it does work.

My original play through my main was a cipher who used estocs and I was very satisfied.