[2.03] Loading screen text resizes

Question

12 answers to this question

Hey Aarik, 

Me again. Looks like this is still present in 3.02b. For what it's worth (and maybe this helps), I'm running the game at a higher resolution and now I get three different font sizes.

When the game loads:

post-1981-0-48331500-1457688138_thumb.jpg

About 4 seconds later:

post-1981-0-11749100-1457688141_thumb.jpg

And then any time I see a loading screen once the game has started:

post-1981-0-49039600-1457688144_thumb.jpg

Not sure if you can tell in that last one, but it's not just the text that resizes.

EDIT: Full size screenshots zipped up for you. Perhaps a little easier to compare than the thumbnails the forum forces me to use.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8wvhkaq0znydur/Loading%20Font%20Issue.zip?dl=0

Edited by Achilles

Hey Aarik,

I totally do. Your previous message said the fix would be in 3.02 though, so I felt I would be remiss not to point out that it wasn't :)

Got this too, but totally appreciate there are bugs with higher priority :) Thanks Aarik (and the whole QA team) for the great job you're doing fixing bugs and being responsive over here!

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus