Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens

Blarghagh

I get the feeling that Luke Skywalker is the Sith and the bad guy in this movie....

"I will finish what you started..." is the dialogue we hear from that Sith in the trailer, he said that like a son to a father...

Nah, that was Kylo Ren who has been confirmed as being played by someone other than Mark Hamil (and isn't actually a Sith, but more a Sith-wannabe), who is reprising the role of Luke.  Luke is supposedly not got a big role in this one, with the plan being that he will have a larger one in the next one.  I kinda get the feeling this one is essentially "The Search for Spock, I mean Luke".

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

"Space is big, really big." - Douglas Adams

Nah, that was Kylo Ren who has been confirmed as being played by someone other than Mark Hamil (and isn't actually a Sith, but more a Sith-wannabe), who is reprising the role of Luke.  Luke is supposedly not got a big role in this one, with the plan being that he will have a larger one in the next one.  I kinda get the feeling this one is essentially "The Search for Spock, I mean Luke".

Alright...but all Sith are Sith wannabe to think about it...because there was the True Sith...if there is True Sith, then all other Sith are Sith wannabes

Didn't he retire from the Batman universe because of the toll it took on his voice?

Possibly wanted to retire, but he voices Joker in the upcoming animated movie Killing the Joke so I guess he didn't.

(I might be more excited for that than I am for Star Wars. Just saying.)

Edited by Fenixp
  • Like 1

Alright...but all Sith are Sith wannabe to think about it...because there was the True Sith...if there is True Sith, then all other Sith are Sith wannabes

Kylo Ren is a member of the Knights of Ren, they weren't taught by a Sith Master as far as we have been told and are pretty much a group of Darth Vader fanboys.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Knights_of_Ren

The Knights of Ren was an organization that existed in the years after the Battle of Endor. Kylo Ren was a member of this group, taking on Ren as a surname as a result.[1]

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-J-Abrams-Clears-Up-Huge-Misconception-About-Star-Wars-Villain-Kylo-Ren-79057.html

[He] is not a Sith. [Kylo Ren] works under Supreme Leader Snoke, who is a powerful figure on the Dark Side of the Force.
This isn’t a huge shock, finding out that Kylo Ren is not a Sith lord. One of the rumors we’ve heard about him is that he is obsessed with Sith lore and collects artifacts linked to them, perhaps even trying to conjure up an ancient evil (during production, one potential title for the film that floated around was Star Wars: The Ancient Evil).

We learned recently that he is also part of an order called the Knights of Ren. While we don’t know a ton about them, they apparently popped up in the aftermath of the Battle of Endor, and the members all take on the surname Ren, much like the Sith adopted the title Darth (Darth Vader, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul). It almost seems like they’ve patterned themselves after the Sith, like maybe they see themselves as some sort of spiritual successors of that order.

Edited by FlintlockJazz

"That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur, Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Kylo Ren is a member of the Knights of Ren, they weren't taught by a Sith Master as far as we have been told and are pretty much a group of Darth Vader fanboys.

Let me guess...Disney character? I don't catch up with Star Wars universe anymore, there are too many things, and none make any sense.

Knights of Ren sound soo cartoonish, why not just called it Sith, and that's fine by me

Let me guess...Disney character? I don't catch up with Star Wars universe anymore, there are too many things, and none make any sense.

Knights of Ren sound soo cartoonish, why not just called it Sith, and that's fine by me

What do you mean Disney character?  As Star Wars is owned by Disney they are all Disney characters now.  Honestly, Sith sounds just as cartoonish and as the other link and the other quotes show (that you seem to have ignored) they are specifically not intended to be Sith but a different faction that considers itself the successor to them.

There's no debating with it.

I am no longer a member of BSN, don't bother...but if you want to, my nickname there is Nizaris, and then Qistina, and then Boycott Bioware, then perma banned lol

I don't mind about it, i am done with Bioware anyway...i asked a way on how to deactivate my account, they never answer because they actually don't want anyone to leave the forum because of it's game related for online features...we can delete our account in the old BSN, but the new one (The Bioware Forum) cannnot...

The only mods i respected at least is Alan Schumarcher, the rest i lost my respect...especially the numbered ones (BioWareMod01, 02...ect)

They cannot take criticism, and always engage it in offensive manner....

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/66394-dragon-age-inquisition/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1465303

All Stop. On Screen.

What do you mean Disney character?  As Star Wars is owned by Disney they are all Disney characters now.  Honestly, Sith sounds just as cartoonish and as the other link and the other quotes show (that you seem to have ignored) they are specifically not intended to be Sith but a different faction that considers itself the successor to them.

They don't need to include new things, just stick with the Sith is fine, it's Star Wars part 7 movie, there is no mention of Knight of Ren whatsoever in episode 6. Not even in episode 1 to 5. For me it is fine if all those new things of Disney not include in the main movie, just in their cartoons, i don't follow the Clone War anyway, it's too much of BS

Clone Wars making characters that are dead not dead, that's bull**** for me...Darth Maul is DEAD in Episode 1 but then he have half his body attach to robotic part, how that even possible? That's why i don't like it, i want characters that are dead stay dead. Come on, he being cut in half, is there a need to resurrect that character? Oh it is because he have fans.....

Clone Wars making characters that are dead not dead, that's bull**** for me...Darth Maul is DEAD in Episode 1 but then he have half his body attach to robotic part, how that even possible? That's why i don't like it, i want characters that are dead stay dead. Come on, he being cut in half, is there a need to resurrect that character? Oh it is because he have fans.....

No one said it's perfect. Personally, I really like the Clone Wars show although I agree that the Darth Maul is still alive idea is pretty stupid. That's pretty forgivable though as we got to see this neat scene of Darth Maul and his lame brother get pwned:

https://youtu.be/-7hBZNsPnyg

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Can't blame Clone Wars for that. Comic books made that canon already a multitude of YEARS before they were even working on Clone Wars (and the same applies to Boba Fett). Side note: Clone Wars happened BEFORE Disney purchased LucasFilm as well - Disney had more to do with canceling the show than it did with making it. Rebels is their brainchild.

Can't blame Clone Wars for that. Comic books made that canon already a multitude of YEARS before they were even working on Clone Wars (and the same applies to Boba Fett). Side note: Clone Wars happened BEFORE Disney purchased LucasFilm as well - Disney had more to do with canceling the show than it did with making it. Rebels is their brainchild.

No matter, they should just scrap that idea, you see Qui Gon only got stabbed and he's dead, why would Darth Maul who got cut into two survived and having robotic lower body, it's nonsense. That's what happen when there are too many cooks, it spoiled the broth.

No matter, they should just scrap that idea, you see Qui Gon only got stabbed and he's dead, why would Darth Maul who got cut into two survived and having robotic lower body, it's nonsense. That's what happen when there are too many cooks, it spoiled the broth.

I feel that line applies very poorly to Star Wars, since the original movies were a mostly collaborative effort and were awesome yet the prequels were Lucas' lonely brainchild and are essentially awful in most respects.

Or maybe human anatomy is slightly different from the Dbgle Zblabl or whatever Darth Maul was.

Alternatively, he felt spite 'cause he totally should have won the duel with his dual-edged lightsabre and so he comes back purely to prove that his concept totally works.

• Like 2

Or maybe Light Side people know when it's time to let go and Dark Side people will claw and scratch their way back using only their hate and dark side connection? It fits.

It still nonsense, they should just leave Darth Maul dead, it is not fair for Qui Gon.

Oh, Qui Gon also have learned the path of imortality....he must be DEAD first to become "immortal"...that's another nonsense of Star Wars...i don't even bother to know anymore...

First midichlorian, then Darth Maul live after being cut into half, then "your old master, Qui Gon, have learned the path of immortality, commune with him i will teach..."