Bug in character sheet - Damage Reduction (Spanish, French, Italian...)

ROMEO

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello,

I don't understand why this happens, but it seems to be a bug with the auto-link feature. The game tries to match strings between cyclopedia.stringtable and gui.stringtable to add the popup when you hover links. And in this case, the word "daño" seems to incorrectly produce a match and trigger this strange behavior.

One bypass to this problem it to add [g][/g] around the text from cyclopedia.stringtable ID:157.

French localizations here.

French localization thread here.

Hello,

I don't understand why this happens, but it seems to be a bug with the auto-link feature. The game tries to match strings between cyclopedia.stringtable and gui.stringtable to add the popup when you hover links. And in this case, the word "daño" seems to incorrectly produce a match and trigger this strange behavior.

One bypass to this problem it to add [g][/g] around the text from cyclopedia.stringtable ID:157.

Hi lefreut,

Yes, you are right! I think the problem happens because the game (popup calls) has a conflict between this two calls: "Daño" and "Reducción de daño" (the same for French, Italian, etc)

As one word is contained in the other sentence, the conflict happens.

I also realised that for the English language the problem does not exist because they do not have or deleted the hovering text for the word "damage".