KOTOR 1 Related

Just wanted to make sure. :huh:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Although...I think it's a clever site. For its own purpose. Definitely gets people all riled up.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The guy who started this site must just spend all day makin sh1t up and putting it on the net.

What a sad life he's got!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Gee, what a concept! People designing websites and actually taking time and effort to construct them. Crazy thing this internet.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

Gee, what a concept! People designing websites and actually taking time and effort to construct them. Crazy thing this internet.

I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!

Oh wait, i just did. Damn! <_<

LOL!

I've long given up on taking anything too seriously from the internet!

Take everything with a grain of salt and just enjoy the absurdity.

I just want point out that it's not specic about the ending at the SW Database if take a look at the Star Forge entry in the behide the scenes it states for some reasons it is assumed the Star Forge is destroyed.

Which is good other wise you might need to Destroy it in TSL again. And no one wants that again.

Which is good other wise you might need to Destroy it in TSL again. And no one wants that again.

As long as I get miles for my frequent utimate weapon destroyer card I wouldn't care if I had to destroy the Star Forge again. I have almost saved up enough miles to purchase a doomsday device of my very own .

Cheers!

I just want point out that it's not specic about the ending at the SW Database if take a look at the Star Forge entry in the behide the scenes it states for some reasons it is assumed the Star Forge is destroyed.

What if u didn't destroy it in the 1st place?

I think he's gonna change more than that. From what I've seen, Lucas may make Obi Wan Luke's father.

post-1139-1093196107.gif

Not again!

Heh, wonderful smilie.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder how Malak could eat in such weird state. Guy was probbly hungry all day and night. No wonder that he gone darkside, everybody would.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.