Alexia

I vote no on the bigger avatar settings. n00bs on dialup can't hang with huge pictures everywhere. if yuo want to be annoying without breaking teh rules, just make your sig leik this blue text:

.ANNOYING!!1 (make it as long as you want)

I agree. If you have dialup and dont want a longer wait.. Turn pix off. Easy.

".

.ANNOYING!!1 (make it as long as you want)"

The devs don't specify how big your sig can be because so far everyone has not abused and misused judgement.

IMO your suggestion is retarded... Or a not funny joke. lol.. Either or.

Ambrosia3.gif

slpcat.gif

OMG this cat is craaaaazy LOL! :lol:

The actual avatar's size ok for me, no need to rise it to 100x100 or more.

Maybe can be used a control about the sign...

You can limit the number of the pictures that can be put on the sign and maybe set also a size limit.

I would prefer that everything was diminished, avatars, sig's etc. Each one-liner post takes up a lot of useless space for no apparent reason. When I browse thru an initially serious topic do I really need to see all the off-topic spam? :lol:

(Signatures: disabled) 

I would prefer that everything was diminished, avatars, sig's etc. Each one-liner post takes up a lot of useless space for no apparent reason. When I browse thru an initially serious topic do I really need to see all the off-topic spam? :huh:

You can disable viewing Avatars and Signatures in your control panel.

I think bandwidth limitations make more sense that size limitations.

I know the Guildmaster has spoken, but personally I don't understand how a 200k animated signature (of which I've seen a few) is acceptable, but an 80x80 avatar is not.

This is the only board I ever go to that has 64x64 limits, and requires me to make custom avatars for.

Several things:

- Our forum software doesn't have a feature to limit signature size or number of images, but our Forum Guidelines do.

- Our software will auto-scale any avatar posted to it so you don't have to resize it (unless you prefer the quality of an art program to the rescaler)

- Unfortunately we're sticking to 64x64 avatar size. Compared to many other game company forums, I feel we've been fairly accomodating in regard to signature and avatar options.

TG