Synergy of new Sanguine Plate with Barbarian Frenzy

Ever since Sanguine Plate had its Retaliation changed to Spell Holding: Frenzy, I've been wondering if that now makes it the armor of choice for Barbarians in particular. Specifically, I've been wondering if the Sanguine Plate's proc'd Frenzy;

a) is affected by the Barbarian's INT stat. Does its duration last longer with higher INT, just like the Barbarian's own Frenzy?

b) is affected by the Barbarian's Greater Frenzy talent. When proc'd, does it give +2 MIG and +2 CON as well, or is it merely the base version of Frenzy?

c) stacks with the Berserker's Belt. Does the latter's 1.2x Frenzy duration apply to it as well?

If all three applies, it could mean that a constant-Frenzy Barbarian build might not only be viable, but scarily effective to boot.

(I had a Barbarian with Sanguine Plate and dual wielding the Purgatory/Resolution sabres in my latest Hard run, and he was literally the only damage-dealer my entire party needed for almost all of the game. He was a Human Bomb build, had Second Chance from the Ring of Wonder, and was supported by a Paladin with Reviving Exhortation, a Chanter with the "Rise, Rise" Invocation, a Wizard holding Revive scrolls, and a Priest. Simply hilarious, and he didn't even have to 'explode' all that often. Was thinking it's a viable party setup to duplicate for my PotD run.)

Barbarian is viable on PotD with or without the said armor.

a) not sure but since I have Barb close to that point in the story I should know soon

b) Greater Frenzy is not worth it imo

c) Berserker's Belt is not worth it imo

In party, where fights are so short that Barb can Frenzy through them, I do not think it matters at all what kind of armor s/he uses, but yeah it could work like that .. Great Great Frenzy.

I think the armor's Frenzy gives +4 MIG, +4 CON, +33% attack speed. Which is fairly beastly.

Not sure about it being affected by INT and/or the belt. Guess not (from a logical standpoint it probably shouldn't) but it needs testing to find out.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus