Why havent you fixed the bug that deletes gear?

InfiniteEternity

Question

Theres a *known* bug that deletes ALL items in the inventory and in the quick slots if he dies (rogues tend to do that in Trial of Iron)

I just lost ALL my level 10 rogues awsome gear due to this bug and now Im nervous to even continuing playing at all ...this really really killed the entire playthrough for me.

I even lost gear for like +50k and +1 level of XP since you can only recruit adventures on qual xp level or lower.

Why should I continue playing? This im afraid make me dislike the game alot and Ive already played it on POTD and Hard......

7 answers to this question

Ehm, 1.0.5 fixes this so not sure what you're on about.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

It is.

You can opt in though if you want.

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

1) Calm down.

2) This is the wrong subforum for technical support issues.

3) These things, they take time. Either wait for there 1.05 patch to be officially released, or download the beta version of the patch on Steam.

"Some ideas are so stupid that only an intellectual could believe them." -- attributed to George Orwell

I just told you that my items are deleted then you argue that 1.0.5 fixes it but its NOT yet out yet and no i dont really care about wether in beta or alpha or any other state.

ugh why are people so stupid.

ITS NOT OUT YET AND MY ITEMS ARE GONE.

I guess moderators have to ban you. You're absolutly cultureless person who even doesn't hear what other people to say him. Hassat Hunter has informed you that this bug was fixed in 1.05 and he said that it is "beta" and you can install beta patch with changing some option in steam client or you can wait to patch release(1-2 week). So who grant you rigth to call other people "stupid"? Sorry, but you're shame of gamer's comunity.

Edited by Dudraug