Should Kotor2 be a little more Violent.

Should Kotor2 be more viloent Than the Original ?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kotor2 be more viloent Than the Original ?

• Violence is a Shame
    • Absolutely not
    • no
    • Yes
    • Absolutely
    • Let me Make all My oponnents vomit their guts before Dying!

Star wars isnt about tearing out peoples guts and sticking a spear through master vandars head.... cmon guys watch the movies, the most blood we've seen in SW movies was the cantina seen in ANH

That's my problem they are too generic and not realistic enough to warrent anything but a G rating (that's for all the movies)

I prefer to play games based on the SW universe that are a little more real and not candy coated.......

Actually they are rated PG, which is surprising because Jango fetts head was sliced off.

Actually they are rated PG, which is surprising because Jango fetts head was sliced off.

You missed my point......The entire SW movies only should warrent an G rating casue Disney deal's with more vilonce then the Entire SW movies Franchies do..... I have always felt that SW was the adult version of Diseny.... <_<

But that doesn't stop me form likeing the premis of the story over all......

Tsk Tsk hades. Come on now, thinking about SW, Jedi are rather rare so you don't have to hate SW. Also, your complaints that all SW RPGs have been ruined by jedi doesn't work. Ask yourself how many SW RPG lines there have been. And also, y hate jedi so much.

BTW, good to be back on the forums again.

I am perfectly willing to play a SW CRPG, as long as I am not forced to be a force user. I want to play a Scoundrel all the way through, or maybe a Soldier or Scout. Or a half dozen classes that are in the d20 Star Wars game that have nothing to do with Jedi or Sith.

I'm just to busy being glad that they finally made a SW RPG to complain about things like that, which I consider rather miniscule.

Another thing, jedi are pretty much the only big distinguishing thing about SW. While it has other merits, would it really be half as good if there were no semi-mystic jedi in Episode 4,5,6 (I'm still in denial about 1 and 2). SW is pretty much about jedi and that's what makes it different from all the less well known and obscure sci-fi lore. So naturally, the games are about jedi.

My friend and I are working (well it's more like a were working on and it never got far at all, but we had some nice concepts) on a sorta homebrew SW online RPG that we had semi-foolish aspirations of putting on the net and making people pay for (well, we more just wanted to make a good SW game). I think it's the sort of thing you'd like alot, except for it's about jedi. It's pretty much the training/growth of a student (the player obviously) through the Yavin 4 jedi Academy. Just a random interesting thing I felt like writing.

The only thing I realy felt lacking in the game was the aggressive violence..... It was geared more towards the traditional SW movies setting of violonce......only happens if nesseccory......

I wanted to go up to certian npc and just start hacking them up with my lightsaber....but alais this would not be so..... :huh:

Me too.. I wanted to kill Manaan. Those Selkath were annoying. lol

Ambrosia3.gif

The only thing I realy felt lacking in the game was the aggressive violence..... It was geared more towards the traditional SW movies setting of violonce......only happens if nesseccory......

I wanted to go up to certian npc and just start hacking them up with my lightsaber....but alais this would not be so..... :(

You cought that ?.... :huh:

Yeah your right they were annoying :)

I wanted to go up to certian npc and just start hacking them up with my lightsaber....but alais this would not be so..... :(

You cought that ?.... :huh:

Yeah your right they were annoying :lol:

Are you for real ?

Personally i think manaan was the best looking place in the game.

I was ready to plan my vacation trip there :) but i dont know why my local vacation planing company keep on saying they dont sell intergalactic trip. :angry:

How sad ! :unsure:

I am perfectly willing to play a SW CRPG, as long as I am not forced to be a force user.  I want to play a Scoundrel all the way through, or maybe a Soldier or Scout.  Or a half dozen classes that are in the d20 Star Wars game that have nothing to do with Jedi or Sith.

Yeah! I wanna play a Kobold in Baldur's Gate too!

Sirus, I want to play a character that is... wait for the whole point of what I am saying... wait for it... THAT ARE IN THE FREAKING d20 RULES WHICH OBSIDIAN AND BIOWARE HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE!

In the base rules of Dungeons and Dragons 2e kobold is not a playable race therefore it is unreasonable for you to want to play that, while in the Star Wars d20 RPG there are a 6 to 8 NON-FORCE USING classes to choose from that can easily fit within the framework of the Computer version of the rules of KotOR1 and KotOR2, so what I request is reasonable.

As for those saying that the Star Wars is meant to be for Jedi/Sith only I would like to show you the entire Rogue Squadron/Wraith Squadron book series as well as numerous of other books in the franchise that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH FORCE USERS!

Thanks for playing.

Sirus, I want to play a character that is... wait for the whole point of what I am saying...  wait for it...  THAT ARE IN THE FREAKING d20 RULES WHICH OBSIDIAN AND BIOWARE HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE!

In the base rules of Dungeons and Dragons 2e kobold is not a playable race therefore it is unreasonable for you to want to play that, while in the Star Wars d20 RPG there are a 6 to 8 NON-FORCE USING classes to choose from that can easily fit within the framework of the Computer version of the rules of KotOR1 and KotOR2, so what I request is reasonable. 

As for those  saying that the Star Wars is meant to be for Jedi/Sith only I would like to show you the entire Rogue Squadron/Wraith Squadron book series as well as numerous of other books in the franchise that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH FORCE USERS!

Thanks for playing.

I did wat for 5 secounds -- THAT ARE IN THE FREAKING d20 RULES WHICH OBSIDIAN AND BIOWARE HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE!