Hey ho,

I was wondering why there is no distinct place for giving feedback on the game's features, reporting of non-technical bugs, sharing ideas for possible improvements, criticizing possibly over-/underpowered elements of the game, etc. pp. Isn't Obsidian interested in user feedback? Is it supposed to go into the Strategy Forum? Is there another way of giving feedback/reporting bugs?

This is the feedback forum - just like every other developer forum around. See: pages and pages of reporting, criticising, suggesting. :)

It's a high activity period right now, but we know devs regularly drop in to read the posts. 

This is the feedback forum - just like every other developer forum around. See: pages and pages of reporting, criticising, suggesting. :)

It's a high activity period right now, but we know devs regularly drop in to read the posts. 

Mh. Yeah. But Feedback is kinda all over the place here and just clutters up the Strategy forum (obviously no feedback in the general forum to avoid spoilers). Also it would be easier to funnel all the feedback into the one spot (i.e. the chanter thread, the ranged dps thread, the whatever thread) and all in one place. But maybe it's just me. Thanks for the quick reply

Hey ho,

I was wondering why there is no distinct place for giving feedback on the game's features, reporting of non-technical bugs, sharing ideas for possible improvements, criticizing possibly over-/underpowered elements of the game, etc. pp. Isn't Obsidian interested in user feedback? Is it supposed to go into the Strategy Forum? Is there another way of giving feedback/reporting bugs?

For some reason, most games use the Technical Support Forum for reporting bugs. We could do with having an actual bug report forum, but for now, we still have the Beta Bug Forum hanging around.

t50aJUd.jpg

Technically speaking, I'd consider all bugs as technical support issues, since something isn't working as (likely) intended, even if it's not about the game causing sparks to fly out of the computer. ;)

And the Backer Beta forums have been archived (read-only).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts