what poe needs more than anything

after playing poe beta for s'posed more than 150 hours, and the actual release for a few dozen, it is our opinion that what poe needs most is a yakety sax toggle for when entering fast mode.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 6

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

after playing poe beta for s'posed more than 150 hours, and the actual release for a few dozen, it is our opinion that what poe needs most is a yakety sax toggle for when entering fast mode.

HA! Good Fun!

Just noticed your username. Are you the actual Gromnir that the Bhaalspawn Gromnir il-Khan is based on, or is your username based on the NPC? I remember a piece of trivia saying that Gromnir il-Khan was based on a moderator on an old forum named Gromnir (the username of the moderator, not the name of the forum).

HA! Good Fun!

Just noticed your username. Are you the actual Gromnir that the Bhaalspawn Gromnir il-Khan is based on, or is your username based on the NPC? I remember a piece of trivia saying that Gromnir il-Khan was based on a moderator on an old forum named Gromnir (the username of the moderator, not the name of the forum).

never were a mod, but yes, you have the dubious privilege o' bespeaking the original Gromnir who did indeed inspire the tob npc.  

*shrug*

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Slightly astonished ... the edict was six months to one year after release. 

No matter, it's a fun game, no reason to wait on prudence when glee is beckoning. 

ah, am understanding the confusion.  we has noted many times that with traditional game software, we typical wait six month to a year previous to purchasing... always wait til first major patch.  in this way we could wait on the reviews o' the title in question from fellow players we trusted for feedback.  also, our delayed purchase would invariably reward us with a more polished and a more stable game that would likely be less expensive than a pre-order or day 1.  for example, we waited one year before playing mass effect 3 and we have yet to play da:i.  

however, we have also noted more than once that kickstarters is different animals. we were a kickstarter poe backer.  Gromnir paid for poe years ago, so waiting to see if poe were worth our gaming dollar is kinda moot at this point.  our advice regarding a poe purchase, freely given to more than once, were for those who had not already backed poe as part o' the kickstarter.  

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/70121-who-is-going-to-wait-till-the-first-update-before-playing/?p=1560626

is a fault o' ours that we is tediously and foolishly predictable.  can use us as a game forum compass if you wish.

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir