Lightsabres

First of all, I found this...

http://www.shavenwookie.com/orhp/humour/sabrhist.txt

Enjoy  :lol:

I'm not sure how much i trust this source. One of the characters it names is called Elvis Kenobi!?!?!? post-1139-1094145203.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Enjoy  ;)

I'm not sure how much i trust this source. One of the characters it names is called Elvis Kenobi!?!?!? post-1139-1094145203.gif

I knew elvis wasn't dead... he just went to a galaxy far far away! -_-

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Enjoy  ;)

I knew elvis wasn't dead... he just went to a galaxy far far away! ;)

Actually he probable came from there to our galaxy, cos u forgot it was 'a long time ago'.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm guessing you've all seen this shot of Haden-Vader on that site.

VaderEPIIIPic.jpg

Dork.

No i haven't. Interesting. post-1139-1094173119.gif

What the link for those pics?

How did they make that pic, it looks quite real?

they may exist a few thousand years in the future if mankind still exists and has any need to make a lightsaber but then theres the power source

post-1139-1093637133.gif I thought they were real, what i am going to do now? post-1139-1093637262.gif I just glad that Santa is real, if i found out that he was made up i don't know what i would do with myself.

post-1139-1093637293.gif

lol that was good darth tzu or what ever the heck your name is but it is not posible to make a light saber AT ALL ha ha ha ha ha(sientificly obiblyisly).

Bit OT, but does anyone know if Vader is voiced by James Earl Jones in Ep III?

It does not list him in the cast but i don't think that he gets the full suit in this film.