* I convinced a woman to kill herself, just to get help of a God, even if I was not convinced, I didn't get any trouble with her, and i didn't really need the help.
* I killed a beautiful Mother Dragon and her baby, even if I didn't need it. Excuse: the dragon was quiet agressive.
* I made some people upset, so they attacked me, so I could kill them and loot them. Especially when I felt that to be diplomatic wouldn't work... so I got the excuse that I was diplomatic, not my fault if they were violent.
(To be honnest, it's a a weird point in the game for me. Everyone is really agressive, and people attack you when they don't agree with you. Even if they are alone, an you get a very powerful team, well equiped, and with great reputation! Life's value seems to be different in this world... but still, people were too crazy, it was stupid to attack my group, even if they don't have aother solutions.)
* I stole a baby. I really just wanted to look at it, and find him a quiet place, but nobody believes me...
* I would have sacrifice a friend to get permanent stat increase. (I learned that when I finished the game. But the blood pool didn't do anything for me, so I didn't sacrifice. I don't know why it didn't work.)
* I used spells or abilities to make people kill their friends, family, or masters.
But the worst, for me:
* In a cave, I killed a spider-man with no good reason, with extinction of his race, just to be able to make a powerful weapon. (Internet helped me to know that.) Anyway, I didn't make the weapon, because I refused to sacrifice a part of my soul... and it was not a such interesting weapon. (Even if the sacrifice was not real... technically?)
* I helped to kill a merchant, to be friend with mafia in a big city. Excuse: I didn't kill him myself (I run in another room and I let bad guys doing bad job), and he was condemned anyway... Bu I felt really guilty! :D