Alweth

Always running back to the inn... (Suggestion)

I have used the free room at the inn every single time I have needed to rest. I absolutely refuse to spend money on camping supplies, when I have no idea what the game will hold for me in the future regarding expenses.

Havent used any enchants, havent bought any materials/potions/w/e. Because after all, how do I know this game isnt like DA:O where you pretty much have a limited supply of coin and could only afford the good items at the end.

I dont know of course, but thats how I always have played.

The whole way they went around this rest mechanic is just tedious. Yes I understand what they were trying to do, to add more realism, bu frankly this is an example oh where I would put Gameplay>realism.

I liked the Baldrs gate rest system. Yeah I would save/reload if I got ambushed, thereby making ambush worthless, but I want to enjoy the damn dungeon Im playing. And after every 2 battles having to run back to either rest, or then buy some supplies, to last a couple more battles, to then keep running back to get more since there is a limit.

Its annoying imo. Wouldnt be surprised if 1/4 of peoples play time involved just resting at inn/getting camping supplies

You'll have way, way, way too much money.

(But then, you did in DA:O too.)

"Wouldnt be surprised if 1/4 of peoples play time involved just resting at inn/getting camping supplies"

Only if you insist on wasting 1/4 of your time running back and forth when you don't need to, yes. I have almost zero trips wasted, since there's usually a quest reward to pick up or some shopping to do by the time I've used my two supplies.

Being Limited to 2 Camping Suplies would be ok if spells were per encounter ( less but per encounter ) now when they are per rest it can get retarded esp on tougher places on POTD 

I would suggest that camping supplies just be made free and automatically refill whenever at town. I've only played on hard where you only get 2 supplies at a time, so I don't know how well this would work on other difficulties.

I'd prefer the opposite: Remove camping supplies from all shops along with the free rests in Inns.

But, hopefully there will be both kinds of mods.