[435] Can't enter Ogre cave

kujeger

Question

5 answers to this question

Yo man - try holding TAB and pressing the icon - I have the same issue with the hidden entrance to the Dyrford Ruins, but holding TAB makes the transition icon persist, so you can click on it.

I am using the Windows version FYI.

Edited by Sensuki

There have been a number of selection issues in this scene specifically. It was just tracked down late today that all of this was caused by upgrading Unity from 4.5.1 to 4.6.1 in between this beta release and the previous one. Something is going on in their new release that isn't triggering the OnMouseOver call for various objects in the scene. 

We will be addressing this issue this week now that we know what the cause of the issue is.

• Like 1

Twitter: @robyatadero

Yo man - try holding TAB and pressing the icon - I have the same issue with the hidden entrance to the Dyrford Ruins, but holding TAB makes the transition icon persist, so you can click on it.

I am using the Windows version FYI.

Holding tab works here as well. Thanks!

There have been a number of selection issues in this scene specifically. It was just tracked down late today that all of this was caused by upgrading Unity from 4.5.1 to 4.6.1 in between this beta release and the previous one. Something is going on in their new release that isn't triggering the OnMouseOver call for various objects in the scene. 

We will be addressing this issue this week now that we know what the cause of the issue is.

Glad to hear you guys found the cause!