Quick Suggestion from live stream

Oooooff... somewhat spoilery. You see some of the companions in action, get some idea of what at least some of them are like and what their motivations are, there's a bunch of smaller and larger spoilers about areas and such. No major quest spoilers though.

If you really want to discover it for yourself, I say pass on this one. It's more than just mechanics or core gameplay.

• Like 1

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

@Luckmann You're just jealous of his impeccable dress sense and manly good looks. Admit it. You'll feel better.

There is nothing impeccable about Sawyer's dress sense. Barney Stinson has an impeccable dress sense. I have no idea what Sawyer has. tongue.png

So before I click that and waste an hour of my life... how spoilerif is it? Since I hear some conflicting issues about it.

Note this is coming from the person who knows basically nothing about GTA V's story waiting for it's PC release to get in without any pre-knowledge...

There are (or seems to be) some small spoilers if you pay attention to the dialogue, but I couldn't see anything related at all to the main storyline. It only matters if you really pay attention and you'll pretty much have to pause the vid to read those sections, since I feel that Sawyer also felt it was spoilerish (albeit small) and quickly skipped over the dialogue texts.

It really comes down to what you consider spoilerish. I didn't consider anything I noticed (except maybe a tiny bit of the dialogue that you'll really have to pause to read over completely) a spoiler.

That being said, there's also nothing really important revealed in the vid that we didn't already know, except very specific things that aren't really touched upon (like the changes to the Ability scores mentioned in another thread). Some of it is mildly interesting and you get to see some locales you haven't before (to the best of my knowledge).

He goes through the second level of the Ad Nua (I forget the proper name, the megadungeon), or at least most of it. That might be considered spoilerish, if you're into the whole "I want to see everything in the game with the eyes of a child"-exploration thing.

Edited by Luckmann
  • Like 1

t50aJUd.jpg

So before I click that and waste an hour of my life... how spoilerif is it? Since I hear some conflicting issues about it.

Note this is coming from the person who knows basically nothing about GTA V's story waiting for it's PC release to get in without any pre-knowledge...

Very spoilery-ish  :)

Edited by Cluas

UFWDJRj.jpg

i simply didnt read any dialogue while watching and im spoiler free

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.