The Begining

Should they do it?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Should they do it?

• Yes
    • No
    • That would be awsome!
    • Thats the dumbist thing i have ever heard

How do you guys know so much about the Star Wars universe?? You seem to know about as much about the Star Wars universe as I know about our own universe!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I think the idea's rather intriguing.  And I always wanted to see Rakatan technology at its peak.  I mean, ships fueled by the power of the Force!  ;)  :ph34r:

Ok, the ships are not fuled by the force....... They are normal ships with a few added bouns to them. They work just like any normal ship. Normal fule consumption.

Even the star forges was not totaly fuled by the dark side........it main source for power was the Rakatan sun......

:ph34r:

Why they would have plenty of time to work with and it dosen't have to go along with any thing. Plus Some force powerd ships would be cool. ;)

Because I don't want to see games made that far back before KOTOR. It's a personal opinion obviously, since I have no say in what is developed and what isn't.

But my opinion is that there's a lot of timeframe AFTER KOTOR to use, so why not use it instead.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Because I don't want to see games made that far back before KOTOR. It's a personal opinion obviously, since I have no say in what is developed and what isn't.

But my opinion is that there's a lot of timeframe AFTER KOTOR to use, so why not use it instead.

Why not have multiple games some set Before KotOR and some set after. ;)

we've had a few after the star wars movies, didn't the jedi knight series take place after the movies? either way it would be cool to have any game set before or after the movies cuz its star wars :lol:

Not to be one to nit pick but it id rakkita it is Rakatan. They were the first to use the force, when they created the IE, they also lost force sensitivity over time but are regaining it. I would like to see the Sith species and more interestingly a Dark Jedi Sith hybrid.

alcaldemb: Not to be one to nit pick but it id rakkita it is Rakatan. They were the first to use the force, when they created the IE, they also lost force sensitivity over time but are regaining it. I would like to see the Sith species and more interestingly a Dark Jedi Sith hybrid.

^No, the rakkita are the baby Rakata. B)

I don't think they were ever able to use the force.  I would have to see if there is other information on them to be sure.

:p Did u even play KotOR? Ofcourse the Rakata were force sensitive! :blink:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I think the idea's rather intriguing.  And I always wanted to see Rakatan technology at its peak.  I mean, ships fueled by the power of the Force!  :p  :ph34r:

Ok, the ships are not fuled by the force....... They are normal ships with a few added bouns to them. They work just like any normal ship. Normal fule consumption.

Even the star forges was not totaly fuled by the dark side........it main source for power was the Rakatan sun......

:blink: I have to say it again. Did u even play KotOR? :blink:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Why they would have plenty of time to work with and it dosen't have to go along with any thing. Plus Some force powerd ships would be cool. :blink:

There is a lot of time before KotOR so why not use that as well? :p

Not to be one to nit pick but it id rakkita it is Rakatan.  They were the first to use the force, when they created the IE, they also lost force sensitivity over time but are regaining it.  I would like to see the Sith species and more interestingly a Dark Jedi Sith hybrid.

Where does it say that they were the first to use the force? :p

hey sun tzu they did lose connection to the force but a few individuals like the one are somewhat force sensitive now. but thats after a LONG time that they regained that

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I think the idea's rather intriguing.  And I always wanted to see Rakatan technology at its peak.  I mean, ships fueled by the power of the Force!  :blink:  :ph34r:

Ummmm yes I did quite a few time. And no where did they say that the ships were fuled by the dark force. If the starforge was fuled only buy the force then it would not have needed the Rakatan sun. The star forge feed off of the ds of the force for creating and instilling better proptiees into what ever it created. <_<

I think the idea's rather intriguing.  And I always wanted to see Rakatan technology at its peak.  I mean, ships fueled by the power of the Force!  :blink:  :ph34r:

Ummmm yes I did quite a few time. And no where did they say that the ships were fuled by the dark force. If the starforge was fuled only buy the force then it would not have needed the Rakatan sun. The star forge feed off of the ds of the force for creating and instilling better proptiees into what ever it created. <_<

You find that out in the temple catacombs, you talk to the computer. You are also told that by the Elders as well. They used techology fueled by the force.

but any way ........that would be impossiable to use the force engergy as a fule source.

That's like saying "Here son, drink this bottled Force drink and you can become a jedi too"

You are taking literal meaning and not contextaul meaning in to account. They are differnt.