V 278 actually made the game even worse for me !

Adventurer

Question

Well what can i say i was exited yay first patch first improvements however my exitement was very short lived. The patch literally made the game unplayable for me i can not even create a character anymore it eighter crashes as soon as i choose a class or it lets me repeat spell selection over and over after the first time however all spell icons exept one are missing so i dont even get as far as the attribute screen. And if i try to skip that or hit the back button the game starts giving me graphic issues like me suddenly being a dwarf even though i choose something completly diffrent before + it kinda puts the spell selection screen in there as well.

I am extremly disappointed and can only hope the next patch will come very soon and that it will finally make things better instead of worse.

7 answers to this question

If you want to help the devs, see the pinned thread about how to report bugs, with the exact steps on how to reproduce it (i.e. do this, click here, try to do this, then it crashes), with crash logs, and your hardware configuration + what OS you have.

Well what can i say i was exited yay first patch first improvements however my exitement was very short lived. The patch literally made the game unplayable for me i can not even create a character anymore it eighter crashes as soon as i choose a class or it lets me repeat spell selection over and over after the first time however all spell icons exept one are missing so i dont even get as far as the attribute screen. And if i try to skip that or hit the back button the game starts giving me graphic issues like me suddenly being a dwarf even though i choose something completly diffrent before + it kinda puts the spell selection screen in there as well.

I am extremly disappointed and can only hope the next patch will come very soon and that it will finally make things better instead of worse.

Sounds like the same problem I am having. Are you playing the german or any non english version? If so changing the language from german to english did help for me. Dunno why that is but it seems to be a problem thats just for eighter the german version or the non english ones in general (note I did not try spanish or the others so I have no clue about the other languages).

"Jet, do you know that there are three things I particularly hate......Kids, animals, and women with attitude. SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHY WE HAVE ALL THREE NEATLY GATHERED ON OUR SHIP!"

Hello my friends i heed your wise words and it did help to an extent at least. My thanks goes to everyone that offered help =).

I manage to get into the game better now though it still loves to crash every now and than and it runs kinda slow at times but that might be just my machine. Nontheless the Druid has proven to be particulary troublesome wich is especially frustrating for me since i really love playing that class ! =(

The game will eighter crash as soon as i choose a Druid or if it is as generous as to let me get into the game actually it will definatly crash if i "dare" try to level up.

@spike are you from germany ?

Hello my friends i heed your wise words and it did help to an extent at least. My thanks goes to everyone that offered help =).

I manage to get into the game better now though it still loves to crash every now and than and it runs kinda slow at times but that might be just my machine. Nontheless the Druid has proven to be particulary troublesome wich is especially frustrating for me since i really love playing that class ! =(

The game will eighter crash as soon as i choose a Druid or if it is as generous as to let me get into the game actually it will definatly crash if i "dare" try to level up.

@spike are you from germany ?

Glad to hear you're getting further with the game Adventurer!

By the way, did I catch an "eighter" in there?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke