Characters from KOTOR1

I think it would be great to meet up with Revan and see how he is doing. I wonder if anyone knows he is alive.

DS ending: He and Bastila are the Lord and Lady of the Sith, which causes some controversy along the other potential Sith Lords --> Bastila gets assasinated. Revan goes to Outer Rim in grief and tries to gather some power to slay all those who conspired against him.

He will fight with you either if you're LS or DS, as long as he gets his revenge.

LS ending(If Bastila Lives): He and Bastila return to the republic as heroes. But many among the Jedi are uncertain on how to deal with their love for each other which causes a crisis on the Jedis ethical view on love. The Sith use this disarray to distract their presence and assasinate Bastila. Revan goes to the Outer Rim to handle his grief and gather som power for revenge. He also feels that the Jedi are partly guilty for Bastilas death so....

He will fight with you either if you're LS or DS, as long as he gets his revenge.

LS ending(If Bastila dies): Same as if she would've lived, his motivations would be the same. Btw, change Bastila to Carth for the gays and females here :p

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

see I have a problem with the "kill all the jedi, that solves all the plot problems" way of doing things. Bastila is going to be a sith lord, damnit! :p

Also, why not picking a specific ending to base kotor2 off of, if the game will end up being the same anyways.

I think who shows up the game is going to be determined by how they explain the Republic snatching defeat from the jaws of victory so masterfully. In the lS ending you have slain their leader, destroyed their entire capacity for manufacturing warships (who runs other factories when you got the Star Forge? Malak did not seem to be bright or far thinking), killed any potential heir to the Sith throne with any "street cred" (Brandon, Bastila, "Moe,Larry and Curly from the Star Forge"). Slaughtered the entire Sith academy, robbed Korriban of all the really cooll Sith artifacts.

Basically for them to be losing/lost a mere five years later must mean something drastic happened or Republic leaders are the worst in the galaxy.

Maybe this is why Revan left? He just could not sit by and watch them mess things up so badly.

I think Dustil will be a party member because of Telos but I am unsure of who else might appear. I hope Bastila rejoins, she could give some good insight on what happened to Revan and the war. I also would like to hear Jolee tell the tale.

I hate you old man.

Technically, only Canderous (ignoring T3) can tell you what really happened to Revan, since he was the only one that wasn't optional not having as a party member and followed Revan whatever path he/she took.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I like most of your idea Meshugger, but i don't want to see Bastila die. I don't want to see Revan turn bad agian either. I think it would be cool to fight Revan. LS, He thinks your a sith and fights your character. When your character wins he starts talking to you about what has happened and helps move along the story. DS, Revan fights you because your a jedi or a threat to the him. You have to fight and kill Revan. I think this would be cool.

I like most of your idea Meshugger, but i don't want to see Bastila die. I don't want to see Revan turn bad agian either. I think it would be cool to fight Revan. LS, He thinks your a sith and fights your character. When your character wins he starts talking to you about what has happened and helps move along the story. DS, Revan fights you because your a jedi or a threat to the him. You have to fight and kill Revan. I think this would be cool.

Eh, my points was that Revan would fight with you no matter if you're DS or LS. His/her motives would just be diffirent depending on the ending of KotOR 1. I think that the devs chooses a similar route due to the amount of diffirent options there would be if Bastila/Carth would be alive:

1. LSM ending with Bastila alive but no romance.

2. LSM ending with Bastila alive with a romance.

3. LSM ending with Bastila dead without romance.

4. LSM ending with Bastila dead with Romance.

5. DSM ending with Bastila alive as a lover/apprentice.

6. DSM ending with Bastila alive as only an apprentice.

7. LSF ending with Carth alive but no romance.

8. LSF ending with Carth alive with romance.

9. DSF ending with Carth dead but no romance.

10. DSF ending with Carth dead with romance.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Easiest way out is Bastila gone (r.i.p.), Carth gone (r.i.p.) and limited (cameo) appearance by Revan, just to tie in the first story of the first game a bit. Why recycle a lot of old stuff, if there is so much potential for new and interesting actors, events and locations ? B)

Heck, I could find my way around the interior of the Ebon Hawk in my sleep by now :unsure:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

You won't even recongize it after Atton uses his interior decorator skill!

:ph34r:

Make him go away!...

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

OHMYGAWDITIZANEWBIE!11!!1!one!!11one!11eleventy1

Anyways...Somewhat of a SPOILER!

It would seem that none of you have seen that Saturday article on Gamespot? I hope I'm not violating any rules or anything posting this, but they revealed a little bit of the beginning. If you choose to start with the tutorial, you wind up playing as T3, driving around the Ebon Hawk repairing it, which seems to have taken a heck of a lot of damage before playing with your custom character. If you choose not to enter the tutorial, then you start off with your custom character anyway.

Apparently, you wake up inside of the Peragus(spelling?) Mining camp-type-thingie to find yourself in the company of Keira or whatever that old woman's name is and find out that you're being hunted. Some point during the level, you'll find Atton Rand(hurrah.). That's all I can remember anyway, but I suggest you check the article out. It also has a five minute clip from some of the creators of the game. In the background of one of them, if you look closely, you'll be able to see a part of the start screen, our little sith mask buddy! :D I guess it is, anyway, since when the developer moved, you could see the word "START". I'm guessing mask-man is the lead Sith Lord in the game, seeing as Malak was a centerpoint in both the KoToR box art and the start screen.

And uhhh....yeah.

In the background of one of them, if you look closely, you'll be able to see a part of the start screen, our little sith mask buddy! :D I guess it is, anyway, since when the developer moved, you could see the word "START". I'm guessing mask-man is the lead Sith Lord in the game, seeing as Malak was a centerpoint in both the KoToR box art and the start screen.

I noticed that too. Looks like he is the man bad guy as suspected, but you never know how LS/DS changes the game.

I just saw the gamebanshee preview and it said Carth would make a cameo return. As i suspected. Actually, it depends on what you choose in the beggining dialog. If you killed him in KOTOR1 than he is not going to show up.

I just saw the gamebanshee preview and it said Carth would make a cameo return. As i suspected. Actually, it depends on what you choose in the beggining dialog. If you killed him in KOTOR1 than he is not going to show up.

I hope he's only there long enough so I can have the satisfaction of finally Force Choking him to oblivion. :ph34r:

Jolee is too old heh 5 years he probably croaked

here's hoping

but maybe he will be an Obie Won type figure.

or maybe the sith had him stuffed and mounted, and you'll encounter his head on the wall of a sith hunting lodge somewhere.

dumber than a bag of hammers