My character sheet is broken.

tjorb

Question

5 answers to this question

This happened to me as well: after returning to the village from the spider cave, I tried looking at the rogue's character sheet and noticed that I could only view my main character's sheet. Regardless of the character I had selected, the character sheet button always brought up the main character's sheet. After saving, quitting and reloading, my sheet was messed up like tjorb's. I'd post the save file but it's bigger than the attachment size limit.

Other saves are unaffected. One weird quirk I found is that if you load a working save and then load the corrupt save from the Esc menu, the character sheet button will instead bring up the character sheet of the player character from the working save.

I have managed to reproduce the bug. When I turn in the ogre quest to the farmer and choose the option to let him keep his money. After that the character sheet bugs out.
I noticed that I no longer have any quests when I load my recent saves so turning in a quest while you don't actually have any might be part of the problem.
I'm not recieving any exp either.

I have managed to reproduce the bug. When I turn in the ogre quest to the farmer and choose the option to let him keep his money. After that the character sheet bugs out.

I noticed that I no longer have any quests when I load my recent saves so turning in a quest while you don't actually have any might be part of the problem.

I'm not recieving any exp either.

Hmm mine bugged out at the same place, but i did take the reward