I totally should not have done it...

...but I went and bought the $125 pledge for this. That Beta access, second digital download, and all the goodies were too much to pass up. Though, now, this will give me a reason to start keeping up with this more, since I'm actually going to have the game now.

Consider this my Hello post, you'll probably be seeing me around here a bit more now that I've bought it.

• Like 4

...but I went and bought the $125 pledge for this. That Beta access, second digital download, and all the goodies were too much to pass up. Though, now, this will give me a reason to start keeping up with this more, since I'm actually going to have the game now.

Consider this my Hello post, you'll probably be seeing me around here a bit more now that I've bought it.

Welcome :) My view is that in life some things are unforgivable like....like.. avoiding paying taxes or forgetting your partners b-day, but pledging to support PoE? That's a good thing and most people will understand it  :biggrin:

PS : Always support discussions for Romance in the sequel to PoE because sadly there won't be Romance in  this one ;(

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Welcome to the forums!  Don't feel bad about your donation, your money is going to help make the expansion even better and I am planning to up my pledge soon as well.  Also be wary of Bruce....  If he asks you to sign any documents make sure to read the fine print or you might accidentally sell your soul to the gods of forced romance in all video games.

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!  Don't feel bad about your donation, your money is going to help make the expansion even better and I am planning to up my pledge soon as well.  Also be wary of Bruce....  If he asks you to sign any documents make sure to read the fine print or you might accidentally sell your soul to the gods of forced romance in all video games.

How dare you !!!  The promancer has moved away from documents, we now use tattoos to permanently mark our loyal followers. We are after all an evolving movement :teehee:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

How dare you !!!  The promancer has moved away from documents, we now use tattoos to permanently mark our loyal followers. We are after all an evolving movement :teehee:

The tattoo is just a blank, staring face (a la "O_O") with the words "ONE OF US" beneath it. :)

Also, we believe that video game romance will unite humanity, so we go around making up romance dialogue options IRL.

We... get arrested a lot... 8\

• Like 1

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

Promancer? What a lovely term!

I hate it already  :p

Don't feel regret. I would feel awfully tempted. Fortunately, I lack the substantial wealth weak willed nature required for it.

Congratulations on your purchase  :thumbsup:  When you finally get to enjoy your Beta access, do think of us poor souls, still confined to mere speculation and daydreaming. Just make sure you do not think of your poor, diminished wallet  :lol:

Anyway, see you around!

Nothing wrong with backing something you're excited about. I'll probably be backing it soon myself. I wanted to get a good idea of what the game would be like before I gave Obsidian my hard-earned cash. With that said, welcome to the community.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.