Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for all of you. Yes it for developers it for backers and it ever for people that no back PoF all of as let be happy and good it this time.

What's PoF, by the way?

"Now to find a home for my other staff."
My Project Eternity Interview with Adam Brennecke

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

What's PoF, by the way?

Pillars of Forever? (this is how it'll get translated into some languages ;) )

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

What's PoF, by the way?

That's Interesting. I wasn't aware. But I'm pretty sure that in English it's Pillars of Eternity, which is the language this post is in. So PoF is confusing. Anyhow, not a big deal.

I mean PoE wow that all you get that what make me laugh one thing i write wrong is torn when i'm trying to be merry and have an good will but it your choice.

PS. But what i mean is Pillars of Eternity.

Hey, I truly didn't understand what you meant. It's a big internet, with lots of acronyms flying around. I know you not,  and PoF could have meant anything, really. It might have been PoE, or something else. Sorry, it's what can happen when typos occur in a key part of a message.

But no one is coming down on you for it. Didn't you see my immediate reply (Feliz Navidad)? Or the one where I said it wasn't a big deal?

Anyhow, back to the Merry Christmases. ;)

What's PoF, by the way?

That's Interesting. I wasn't aware. But I'm pretty sure that in English it's Pillars of Eternity, which is the language this post is in. So PoF is confusing. Anyhow, not a big deal.

I was only joking ;)

And no offence meant GrayAngel - just having fun with a typo

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat: