Obsidian MMO?

Oerwinde

So has anyone noticed most of the job postings on Obsidian's page are for making a "Highly stylized MMORPG"? I wish them well, but this is likely the first Obsidian game I don't buy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

They must be starting production on Skyforge at their end.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-20-obsidian-collaborating-on-a-russian-mmo-called-skyforge

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Hrmm, article from May, wonder why I don't remember any discussion. Style is reminiscent of Final Fantasy.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I still have a Q&A with Feargus where he talks about this game, maybe I should upload it finally

edit: actually, I seem to have misplaced the video file... duh

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Yeah, not much interest here either.

TOR has the redeeming factors of Star Wars and KOTOR, but clearly shows story in MMO wont really work properly anyway. So it's a complete and utter waste of OE's talent...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

I saw some discussion on this the past couple days in other parts of the interweb. The conclusion ended up being drawn is that this is Skyforge, Obsidian helping those guys recruit an American team. Everything made it sound like it's not really "Obsidian" but that might just be splitting hairs.

I'm firmly in the "bitter and jaded" group with regards to MMOs. I don't think I could get past that.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."