India criminalizes gay sex

BruceVC

I should add that given the rape problem in India I'd have thought consensual sex of ANY kind was the least of their worries.

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Man, that little angry fellow just gets funnier every time I see him.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

In this case, legislated, not overturned. /stickler

I don't get this lawyer talk Nep ;(

What is it called if a decision by a supreme court gets nullified by the sitting government?

Dictatorship.

I see what you did there  :dancing:

It's true, though. The only proper way is to change the law.

True. I saw that HM Government just announced the end of 309 laws today. Including the offence of being an 'incorrigible rogue'.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

I should add that given the rape problem in India I'd have thought consensual sex of ANY kind was the least of their worries.

Took you lot long enough to bring that up. :lol:    The Sikh guy isn't dressed that flamboyantly - I've seen worse here - and orange is their colour, no ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Took you lot long enough to bring that up. :lol:    The Sikh guy isn't dressed that flamboyantly - I've seen worse here - and orange is their colour, no ?

I was just about to google 'flamboyant homosexual images' to offer a comparison. But stopped myself just in time.

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

...and these people invented the Kama Sutra. How the might have fallen.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

It's bad British influence. Yet 150 years ago girls in India have half-naked appearance, but century of brainwashing by puritan missionaries change everything.

P.S. Just for lulz, British colonial behavior stay same. Wals yet blaming "wrong" dress of these Hindustani mens.

It's bad British influence. Yet 150 years ago girls in India have half-naked appearance, but century of brainwashing by puritan missionaries change everything.

P.S. Just for lulz, British colonial behavior stay same. Wals yet blaming "wrong" dress of these Hindustani mens.

As a Briton that firmly believes the rest of the world ought to be brought back under the guiding light of the Empire, I can categorically say that I am not in favour making half naked girls cover up.

Just to set the record straight, you understand. Pip pip!

• Like 3

Dirty deeds done cheap.